- A beautifully presented four bed detached house on the eastern side of town
- Spacious ground floor living accommodation
- Two bathrooms
- Very conveniently located for junction 11 of the M40 and Banbury railway station.
A VERY WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FOUR BEDROOMED FAMILY HOME WITH SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION, A PRIVATE REAR GARDEN, GARAGE AND PARKING.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, utility room, sitting room, dining room, conservatory, four bedrooms, en-suite to master, family bathroom, garage, rear garden, gas central heating, off road parking.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 0.3 miles
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction via Bridge Street into the Middleton Road. On the outskirts of the town turn left after Tesco Express into Daventry Road. Continue to the end and follow the road to the left into Manor Road and Stroud Close will be found as the second on the right. The property will be found immediately on the right where parking is available on the driveway.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
2 STROUD CLOSE is a superb family home located on the eastern side of the town and is ideal for those needing access to junction 11 of the M40 motorway and Banbury railway station. The house is very well presented with plenty of ground floor living space to include three reception rooms and four bedrooms and two bathrooms on the first floor. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and not overlooked. There is off road parking a garage.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include.
* A detached two storey house with exceptionally spacious accommodation.
* Very conveniently located for junction 11 of the M40 and Banbury railway station.
* A particularly large sitting room, separate dining room, conservatory with dwarf brick wall and kitchen/utility space.
* Entrance hall with wood effect laminate flooring, wall mounted thermostat and doors leading to all ground floor accommodation.
* Cloakroom with ceramic tiled flooring, tiled splashback areas, extractor fan, wash basin, WC.
* Dining room with wood effect laminate flooring, access to understairs storage cupboard, sliding doors to the conservatory.
* Conservatory with wood effect laminate flooring, door to utility room, French doors to rear garden, power points, electric heater.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units, working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, four ring gas burner hob with extractor over, new electric oven, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, breakfast bar.
* Utility area with stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, tiled splashback areas, hot water tank, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to conservatory.
* A good sized sitting room with windows to front and side.
* First floor landing doors with doors to all first floor accommodation.
* Master bedroom with two built-in wardrobes, door to en-suite fitted with a suite comprising double shower cubicle, wash basin and WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, tile effect flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
* Bedrooms two and three are doubles with built-in wardrobes.
* Bedroom four is a single with wood effect laminate flooring, window to front.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising a pea shaped bath, wash basin and WC, tiled splashback areas, LED spotlights.
* The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a terraced area and decking, brick built wall surround, two outside lights, patio area, door to garage.
* Garage with light and power, eaves storage, workshop space.
* To the front there is off road parking for three cars.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the utility room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Over the years we have always sought Tomâ€™s advice and used Anker and Partners to sell our houses and barn conversions. He provides accurate valuations and we are always given a professional service. We have no hesitation in recommending anyone with land to sell, barns to convert or new homes to consult them."