Bradford Court, Bloxham
A STONE BUILT GRADE II LISTED ONE BEDROOMED COTTAGE IN A CHARMING COURTYARD DEVELOPMENT IN THIS EVER POPULAR AND EXCEPTIONALLY WELL SERVED VILLAGE.
Hall, sitting room, kitchen, large double bedroom, en-suite bathroom, cloakroom, gas ch via rads, single allocated parking space, pretty communal courtyard garden.
Banbury 3 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Stratford upon Avon 22 miles
Leamington Spa 21 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 19 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). After approximately 3 miles Bloxham will be reached. Travel through the village passing the church on the left hand side and after a short distance take the next turning left which is set back from the road into Bradford Court. Follow the road as far as you can and bear left where the marked parking space will be found in front of you.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, delicatessen, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well proportioned stone built Grade II Listed cottage.
* Located in a tucked away Private no through road.
* Enjoying a southerly aspect from all the windows overlooking an attractive communal courtyard.
* Hall with understairs cupboard.
* Sitting room with window to front.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, built-in oven, gas hob and hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, work surfaces, wall mounted gas fired boiler, window to front.
* Landing with door to cloakroom housing a WC and wash hand basin.
* A very large double bedroom with built-in double wardrobe, window overlooking the courtyard and door to the en-suite bathroom.
* En-suite bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, window, wooden flooring and door to built-in airing cupboard.
* Generous partly boarded loft space approached via a hatch with fitted ladder in the bedroom with light connected.
* Gas central heating via radiators and attractive secondary glazed windows with leaded lights.
* A single and marked parking space yards from the property tucked away at the end of the no through road.
* Attractive landscaped communal courtyard garden with central water feature.
All mains services are connected.
* There is a management company known as The Church Street Residents Association and there is an annual service charge of £180 to cover the cost of maintaining the communal areas and the Private Road.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.