Browning Road, Banbury
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH A PRIVATE REAR GARDEN PLEASANTLY LOCATED WITHIN THIS POPULAR RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBOURHOOD.
Entrance hallway, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining room, conservatory, two double bedrooms, re-fitted family bathroom, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, off road car parking, enclosed rear garden, single garage/workshop.
Early Viewing Recommended
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Banbury train station 1.25 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a Southerly direction along South Bar Street and at the traffic lights turn right into the Bloxham Road (A361). Turn right after approximately a ¼ of a mile onto Queensway and take the third turning on the left into Brantwood Rise. Continue to the T-junction where the property will be found on the right hand corner.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
40 Browning Road is an extended spacious semi detached bungalow which is offered in excellent decorative order throughout and which is pleasantly and conveniently located on this highly regarded road. Within recent years many improvements have been made to the property to include a small extension to the rear and an updated kitchen and bathroom. A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* The property benefits from triple glazing and cavity wall insulation.
* Popular and convenient location being close to all daily amenities.
Entrance to property via uPVC door under canopy.
* Central entrance hallway with an airing cupboard and hatch to part boarded loft space.
* The sitting room is a most pleasant room with a large window to the front and an open fireplace.
* The kitchen/dining room is located at the rear of the property with patio doors that open onto the rear garden. This room has been extended within recent years and has been re-fitted with a range of high gloss eye level units and base cabinets and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board. There is space for a cooker, space and plumbing for a dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. Built-in breakfast bar, space for table and chairs, wood flooring, wall mounted boiler, space for washing machine. Access to the garage.
* Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a smart modern white suite which comprises a panelled bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin houses in vanity unit, heated towel rail, tiling to walls.
* The garden is fairly low maintenance and extends to approximately 40' in length and is predominantly paved with flower and plant borders and offers a high degree of privacy.
* At the foot of the garden there is a single garage/workshop which has light and power connected, a door to the front and a personal door to the rear garden. There is also a Thelford Porta Potti which is partitioned within the garage/workshop.
* Fitted to the property is a Kentico water softener.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen. Updated electrics.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.