- An exceptionally well presented home
- One bedroom
- Large open plan sitting room/dining room/kitchen
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Garage & car parking
- Small pretty garden area Double glazing
- Gas central heating
AN EXCEPTIONALLY WELL PRESENTED ATTRACTIVE ONE BEDROOMED HOME OFFERING STYLISH ACCOMMODATION WITH CAR PARKING, A GARAGE AND SMALL GARDEN.
Porch, hall, large open plan sitting room/dining room/kitchen, double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, bathroom, garage, car parking, small pretty garden area, double glazing, gas central heating.
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury train station 2 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 19 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a Northerly direction along North Bar Street and turn left at the traffic lights into the Warwick Road. Continue for approximately 1 mile heading out of the town travelling past The Barley Mow public house. Continue straight over the next roundabout and then turn right into Duke's Meadow Drive at the next roundabout. Turn right at the first roundabout into Usher Drive and follow the numbering system. The property will be found on the left where a "For Sale" board has been erected.
USHER DRIVE is located within a few minutes drive of the town centre, the M40 (Junction 11) and the railway station. All daily amenities to include a local parade of shops are again all easily reached.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* One of the best examples of a one bedroomed home that we have seen.
* The property is offered in excellent decorative order throughout and is beautifully presented.
* Light and airy accommodation.
* An entrance hallway and stairs lead to the first floor hallway upon which there is a large airing cupboard which houses the gas fired boiler for domestic hot water and central heating. Trap to roof space.
* At the foot of the stairs and in the hallway is a door leading into the garage.
* There is a large open plan sitting room with dining area and kitchen.
* Well fitted and planned kitchen area having single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel oven, gas hob, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, walk-in larder cupboard, plumbing for automatic dishwasher, ceramic tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled floor, spotlight track, shelving, downer spotlighting.
* A good sized double bedroom with a built-in double wardrobe and a large recess.
* Luxury bathroom having a white suite with chrome fixtures and fittings, bath with shower over, wash basin, WC, shower screen, ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled splashback, shaver unit, extractor.
* Gateway and path, decked area, landscaped flower and shrub beds.
* To the rear there is a security gate giving access to the car parking area and garage. There are one and a half car parking spaces in front of the garage.
* The garage is integral and has an up and over door with cat flap, a personal door with cat flap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, space for freezer, light and power within, useful walk-in cupboard.
Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas connected. The gas fired boiler was replaced in 2016 and is located in the airing cupboard in the hallway.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
The property is leasehold, commencing in 2002 for 99 years. A ground rent of £100 per annum applies. There is a service charge of £312 payable twice a year.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We were having a stressful time trying to sell our house. We left our old agency and went to Anker. Jeremy Vasey was on the case and very supportive. Emails were replied to quickly. Towards the end Jeremy went out of his way to make sure things were proceeding with our sale. "