- A spacious light and airy first floor flat within easy walking distance of the railway station
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Large living room
- Pleasant outlooks
A SPACIOUS LIGHT AND AIRY TWO BEDROOMED FLAT WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE OF THE RAILWAY STATION AND TOWN CENTRE.
Communal entrance hall and stairs, hall with built-in storage, spacious living room, good sized kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom, bathroom, pleasant outlook, allocated parking space.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station 0.2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1 mile
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx, 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in an easterly direction into the Middleton Road. Travel over the railway bridge and take the first turning right at the traffic lights into Merton Street. Take the second on the right into Alma Road and follow the road bearing left and continue to follow it as it meanders right and then left until this block will be found toward the end of the road on the right hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
194 ALMA ROAD is a spacious light and airy two bedroomed first floor apartment which is located within easy walking distance of the railway and the town centre. It is also close to a wealth of amenities along the Middleton Road including shops, food outlets, pubs and a gym. The property enjoys pleasant outlooks at the front and has an allocated parking space to the rear. Particular features are listed below but they include a large living room with French windows and a Juliette balcony top the front as well as an adjacent well proportioned kitchen with built-in appliances. There are two double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite shower room as well as a family bathroom. This is a property which would suit first or second time buyers as well as investors.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A light and airy first floor apartment on the eastern outskirts of the town.
* Conveniently located within easy walking distance of the railway station, the town centre and a large number of amenities along the Middleton Road.
* Communal hall and stairway.
* Private hall with built-in storage cupboard and separate airing cupboard.
* Spacious living room with uPVC double glazed French windows and Juliette balcony to the front with outlooks to the primary school playing field.
* A generously proportioned kitchen which is well lit with a large window to the rear and fitted with a range of Birch effect base and eye level units with a gloss finish incorporating a built-in oven, hob and hood over, sink, integrated washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, vinyl wood effect floor.
* Two double bedrooms including a master bedroom with en-suite shower room comprising a fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, extractor and shaver point.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, window and extractor.
* Vehicular access via an arch leads to the parking area in which there is a numbered allocated parking space.
* External bin store and bike rack.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
155 year lease which commenced on 01/02/2005.
Service charge approximately £624 every 6 months.
Ground rent £125 every six months.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I sold my village cottage property through Anker and Partners and would like to express my gratitude to all members of staff who were efficient, professional and communicated with me during the process. The manner in which they conducted their business was exemplary and I have already recommended them to my friends and colleagues. Given the time they spent in generating specific advertising for my property and procuring the sale and documentation, I felt their fees were very reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend them or indeed employ their services in the future. "