- Five bedroomed detached house with lovely rural views
- Edge of village location adjoining fields
- Direct access to country walks
A DETACHED FIVE/SIX BEDROOMED HOUSE OVER THREE FLOORS ON THE EDGE OF THIS MOST SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE WITH LOVELY VIEWS.
Hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, five bedrooms, study, two bathrooms, double garage, off road parking, adjoining fields and country walks. Energy rating F.
Banbury 8 miles
Shipston-on-Stour 9 miles
Chipping Norton 8 miles
M40 (Junction 11) 5 miles
Oxford 30 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 19 mins
From Banbury proceed in a westerly direction toward Shipston-on-Stour (B4036). Continue for approximately 7 miles travelling through the villages of Broughton, Tadmarton and Swalcliffe. Turn left where signposted to Sibford Ferris and follow the road into the village. As the main street leads into Hook Norton Road bear right continuing straight ahead into Woodway Road and the property will be found on the left hand side.
SIBFORD FERRIS AND SIBFORD GOWER are linked villages which lie approximately seven miles from Banbury, eight miles from Shipston on Stour and seven miles from Chipping Norton. They are very popular and amenities include a primary school, the Quaker primary and secondary school, a shop, church, village hall and one public house. The villages are surrounded by delightful undulating countryside with golf courses at Rye Hill, Brailes and Tadmarton Heath, these all being within easy reach.
LARKRISE is a detached house constructed in 1974 by Humphris of Banbury of brick under a tiled roof. Since then it has undergone a loft conversion and now provides extensive accommodation on three floors which includes two main reception rooms, a kitchen, cloakroom and utility room on the ground floor, five bedrooms, two bathrooms and a first floor study. It is located in a lovely spot on the edge of the village adjoining fields. There are rural views and very little passing traffic. Externally there is off road parking on the driveway leading to a double garage whilst to the rear there is a generous garden with views over fields.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A detached house located toward the end of a lane on the edge of the village.
* Adjoining fields to the rear and enjoying rural views to front and rear.
* Hall with parquet floor and cloakroom with a modern white suite.
* Sitting room with open fire, large window to the front with views through the trees to fields beyond, two further windows to the side.
* Large separate dining room with window to side and double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden.
* Kitchen with a range of solid wooden fronted base and eye level units incorporating a built-in double oven, ceramic hob and extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, work surfaces, window to rear overlooking the garden, laminate floor and open access to the utility room with matching units, built-in washer/drier, sink, oil fired boiler, door opening to the rear garden, personal door to the garage and plumbing for the washing machine.
* On the first floor there are three double bedrooms enjoying rural views and a study/sixth bedroom.
* First floor modern re-fitted family bathroom with a white suite comprising a double ended bath, large wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled walls, window, heated towel rail.
* Two second floor double bedrooms, one of which is particularly large and both have double built-in wardrobes and lovely outlooks over the countryside.
* Modern re-fitted shower room on the second floor with a white suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window, radiator and extractor.
* Driveway to the front providing off road parking space for two/three cars beyond which is a part integral double garage with two up and over doors, power and light connected, hatch to loft space with ladder connected, plumbing for washing machine. Personal door to the utility room.
* Gated side access leads via a path to the rear garden where there is a patio, lawn and borders, oil tanks and views over adjoining fields.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. The oil fired boiler is located in the utility room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I would like to thank the lettings staff of Anker Banbury for their work around us in regards to the property. Myself and Wanna understand that the teams' hands were tied with the issues regarding the property. Anker staff tried keeping us informed and stay fair throughout. We would not hesitate to use you guys again in regards to property management, perhaps in our next step of buying. Again thank you from myself and Wanna."