A RARELY AVAILABLE GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE WITH A NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN, IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE WHICH WOULD IDEALLY SUIT FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS.
Entrance hall, kitchen, sitting room, wet room, bedroom, heating, allocated parking.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Continue to the first roundabout and turn right into Parklands. Take the first turning on the right and right again following the numbering system. The property will be found on the left. Parking is available in one of the eight visitors parking spaces.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
30 PARKLANDS is a ground floor maisonette which is well presented neutrally throughout and in very good order. These properties are rarely available and it offers an attractive purchase to either investors or first time buyers. The well balanced accommodation includes semi open plan living accommodation ideal for modern living, a double bedroom and wet room. There is an allocated parking space and other visitor spaces. It is located conveniently in this highly sought after development within walking distance of the town centre and more local amenities on Warwick Road.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A ground floor one bedroomed maisonette within walking distance of the town centre.
* Neutral decor throughout and in very good order.
* Semi open plan living/kitchen arrangement.
* Triple glazed window in the sitting room overlooking the garden.
* Entrance hall with wood effect laminate flooring, storage heater, coats hanging space.
* Wet room with WC, wash basin, shower.
* Double bedroom with triple glazed window to front, wood effect laminate flooring, electric storage heater.
* Sitting room with laminate flooring, window overlooking the garden, electric storage heater, opening to the kitchen.
* Newly installed kitchen with ceramic tiled flooring, space for fridge freezer, self-cleaning electric oven with electric ceramic hob, dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards beneath, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap.
* Communal lawned gardens, allocated parking space and visitors parking spaces.
The property is held on a 999 year lease which commenced in 1994.
There is a monthly service charge which is approximately £50.00.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band A.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.