- Detached family home
- Double detached garage
- West facing garden
- Brilliant entertaining space
- Cloakroom & Utility
- Master bedroom with Ensuite
- Sought after village location
A BRICK BUILT FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF DEDDINGTON, PRESENTED IMMACULATELY BEING OF VERY HIGH QUALITY.
Entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, family room, kitchen breakfast room, utility, cloakroom, four bedrooms, one bathroom, one en-suite, rear garden, driveway parking, double garage, no onward chain.
Banbury 7 miles
Oxford 15 miles
Chipping Norton 10 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 9 miles
Junction 10 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Travel through Adderbury and continue to Deddington. Before you reach Deddington you will see Deddington Grange on your right. Please park where available in the visitor parking area.
Deddington is a lovely village with a vibrant high street. Enjoy eating in one of the many great pubs, browse around the shops or visit the parish church. The local schools benefit from consistently good Oftsed results and theres a handy health centre in the village. Just a stone's throw away is the A4260 with links to Banbury and Oxford. And the nearby M40 and Banbury and North Oxford train stations provide commuter links into London.
This spacious family home benefits from a lovely kitchen/breakfast room featuring French doors to a the family room which overlooks the rear garden. This is a brilliant entertaining space, perfect for hosting guests. The sitting room also has a set of French doors opening onto the garden further adding to the entertainment aspect of this house. In addition to a separate dining room ideal for more formal occasions. Upstairs there are four large bedrooms, the master with an en suite shower room, and a family bathroom.
* Immaculately presented four bedroomed brick built house
* Highly sought after village location
* Finished to an exceptional level throughout
* Brilliant kitchen family room, great for entertaining
* Very light and airy, split over two floors
* Double garage with driveway parking for numerous motor vehicles
* Spacious entrance hall with doors leading to dining room, cloakroom, kitchen and sitting room
* The sitting room is located to the rear of the property with french doors opening onto the landscaped garden, this is a very pleasant feature that families will enjoy.
* The dining room is separate, suiting those more formal occasions
* The kitchen leads onto the family room, which has been planned with modern living in mind and is again, a great space for entertaining.
* The four bedrooms are all doubles in size, with the master having an en-suite.
* Externally, the property offers a fair sized rear garden, double garage with off road parking for numerous motor vehicles.
All mains services are connected.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We were having a stressful time trying to sell our house. We left our old agency and went to Anker. Jeremy Vasey was on the case and very supportive. Emails were replied to quickly. Towards the end Jeremy went out of his way to make sure things were proceeding with our sale. "