- A detached three bedroomed house
- Located within this large well served village
- Easy access to schools for all ages and M40 motorway
- Requiring re-decoration but with modern fittings
- Garage and off street parking
A DETACHED THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE IN THIS LARGE WELL SERVED VILLAGE WITH SCHOOLS FOR ALL AGES.
Porch, hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen, three bedrooms, re-fitted shower room, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, garage, southwest facing garden.
Banbury 3 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 20 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 19 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury Cross in an Easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). After Junction 11 of the M40 motorway continue to the roundabout at the top of Blacklocks Hill and take the third exit towards Brackley, then take the first left hand turning sign post Middleton Cheney then take the first left hand turning in to Washle Drive. Turn first left into Ashlade and the property will be found
MIDDLETON CHENEY lies approximately three miles east of Banbury and 2 miles east of Junction 11 of the M40. There are railway stations with lines to London at the larger station of Banbury on the Eastern outskirts and Kings Sutton. Within the village amenities include primary and secondary schooling, nursery and pre-school, library, mini supermarket, dispensing chemist, post office and shops, bus service, two public houses and parish church.
16 ASHLADE, MIDDLETON CHENEY is a detached brick built house believed to date back to circa 1978 since when it has been under the same ownership. It has relatively modern fittings in the kitchen and bathroom however we believe that most prospective purchasers will wish to re-decorate throughout. On the ground floor there is a cloakroom off the hall, a large open plan living room and kitchen. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom which has been re-fitted as a shower room. There is gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing. Externally there is off road parking space on the driveway in front of the singe garage. The property occupies a corner plot with modest gardens to front and side whilst to the rear there is a southwest facing mainly terraced garden.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A detached three bedroomed house in this highly regarded village.
* Within walking distance of schools for all ages.
* Easily accessible to junction 11 of the M40 motorway.
* Constructed circa 1978 and only one owner since.
* Porch with uPVC double glazed windows and door to the hall which in turn has a door to a ground floor cloakroom.
* Sitting room with uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden and window to front.
* Kitchen fitted with a modern range of base and eye level units incorporating a built-in double oven with ceramic hob, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler, double glazed door to the garden.
* Two well proportioned double bedrooms and a further single.
* Re-fitted bathroom.
* Re-fitted bathroom now a shower room with a white suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window, radiator and fully tiled walls.
* Lawned garden to front and side interspersed with shrubs and a main area of garden to the rear which is southwest facing and comprises patio, terracing and lawn with shed and personal door to the garage.
* Single garage with power and light connected in front of which there is an off road parking space.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired Gloworm boiler is located in the kitchen.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"To Jeremy and all the team at Anker With our thanks for a successful and smooth sale."