- An exceptionally well presented two bedroomed semi detached bungalow.
- Occupying a level plot in this relatively quiet road within one of Banbury's most sought after areas.
AN EXCEPTIONALLY WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW IN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED AREA TO THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE TOWN.
Porch, hall, sitting room, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms, shower room, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, car port and extensive off road parking, gardens.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Banbury railway station 1.75 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Having passed Sainsbury's turn right into Grange Road. Follow the road until Timms Road will be found as a turning to the left and follow this to the T-junction. Turn right into Beaconsfield Road and immediately left into Mayfield Road. Ashcroft Road will be found as the next right and the property will be found after a short distance on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
9 ASHCROFT ROAD is a brick built semi detached bungalow located in one of the area's most sought after locations on the south side of the town. It occupies a generous level plot in a relatively quiet spot. The well balanced accommodation is beautifully presented and complimented by a range of modern fittings. There is a generous amount of off road parking to the front and side as well as a car port. To the rear there is a pleasant mainly lawned area.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A beautifully presented semi detached bungalow on the highly regarded Timms estate.
* Occupying a pleasant position on this relatively quiet road.
* Enjoying a generous level plot with a large frontage and pleasant garden to rear.
* Porch and hall with hatch to loft and fitted ladder.
* Sitting room with window to front.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level Birch effect units with chrome bar handles incorporating a built-in double oven, gas hob and extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, sink, door to the conservatory.
* Conservatory with uPVC double glazed door and windows overlooking the garden, radiator, power and light connected, ceramic tiled floor.
* Main bedroom with window to rear.
* Second bedroom with windows to front and side, fitted wardrobes.
* Shower room fitted with a modern white suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail and window.
* Large frontage with lawn and shrubs alongside a large parking area incorporating a drive to the side which extends under a car port.
* Gated access from the drive leads to the back garden which is of a good size and includes a deck. Lawn and borders, large summerhouse/shed.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"First class service from both rentals and sale departments. I always have a positive experience dealing with Ankers and have known the team for many years. They never put a foot wrong and consistently act with professionalism and utmost honesty. "