A RECENTLY IMPROVED THREE BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE WITH OPEN PLAN MODERN LIVING ACCOMMODATION AND VIEWS ACROSS THE TOWN, OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, lean-to, three bedrooms, bathroom, garden, allocated parking, no onward chain.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury train station 1 mile
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road turning right at the second roundabout into Ruscote Avenue. Continue and turn left at the roundabout into Longelandes Way. Continue along this road at the mini roundabout and take the first turning on the right into Ironstones. The property will be found straight ahead on the left hand side. Park where available. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
1 IRONSTONES is a very well presented three bedroomed house with views across the town. The house itself has been updated throughout having a new porch roof, upgraded fuse box, new kitchen, recently installed Valliant boiler, replacement windows and re-decoration throughout. Being south facing, the house is very energy efficient as it absorbs the sun light. Because of this, the property is very light and airy. The ground floor living accommodation has been re-configured with modern living in mind, featuring a modern kitchen which flows onto a lean-to at the rear. The house is well situated on the road and looking onto a green. There is allocated parking to the rear.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A three bedroomed semi-detached house.
* Very well presented with modern open plan living in mind.
* Entrance hall with new uPVC double glazed door, ceramic tiled flooring, storage closet housing the wall mounted gas boiler, understairs storage cupboard, larger cupboard.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, tiled splashback areas, brand new electric Zanussi oven and hob, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, sink unit, double glazed window to rear, wood effect laminate flooring.
* Dining room with space for a table, door to lean-to, opening to the sitting room area.
* Sitting room with wood effect laminate flooring, large bay window with views to front.
* Landing with hatch to the loft which is insulated, part boarded, light. Wall mounted thermostat.
* Bedroom one with wood effect laminate flooring.
* Bedroom two with wood effect laminate flooring, views to front.
* Bedroom three is a single with a built-in storage cupboard.
* Bathroom re-fitted with a suite comprising spa style bath with sit down shower with jet stream and speakers, wash hand basin and WC, ceramic tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
* Outside the property the rear garden comprises a patio, laid lawn. The garden is in two tiers. Brick built shed. Access to the rear where there is allocated parking.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in a cupboard in the hall.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.