- A well presented semi detached house
- Sought after location
- Within easy reach of the town centre
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear garden
- Off road parking
- Intergral garage
A WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED THREE BEDROOMED FAMILY HOME IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION, WITHIN EASY REACH OF THE TOWN CENTRE AND ALL DAILY AMENITIES.
Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens, off road parking, integral garage.
Banbury town centre 0.25 miles
Banbury railway station 0.5 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury Cross proceed in a northerly direction along North Bar Street and continue straight through the traffic lights into the Southam Road. Take the second right hand turning into Coopers Gate, follow the road around to the left and then take the first turning on the right. Take the next turning on the right where number 93 will be found after a short distance on the left.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
93 COOPERS GATE is a spacious and modern three bedroomed semi detached house pleasantly located on this popular development within walking distance of the town centre. The property benefits from having three good sized bedrooms and a fair sized rear garden which backs onto school fields. Externally there is off road parking on the driveway for two cars beyond which is an integral garage.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance hall.
* Pleasant sitting room (16' 8" x 11' 3") with wood effect laminate floor, TV point, wall mounted thermostat.
* Kitchen/diner (11' 3" x 10' 3") with wood effect flooring, sink unit with mixer tap over, range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled splashbacks, spotlights, space for dining table, door to rear.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft which is insulated, boarded and has a loft ladder.
* Bedroom one (11' 5" x 10' 4") has built-in airing cupboard.
* Bedroom two (11' 3" x 8' 7") with bay window, two undereaves storage cupboards, TV point.
* Bedroom three (8' 4" x 8' 9").
* Bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with mixer tap over and shower unit over, WC and wash hand basin. Wood effect laminate flooring, extractor, ceramic tiled splashbacks.
* To the front of the property there is a part pavioured driveway providing off road parking for two cars, access to the integral garage with up and over door. Outside light. Small lawned area with shrub borders. The garage measures 17' 10" x 8' 3" and has up and over door, light and power, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler.
* The rear garden (which is south facing) measures approximately 38' x 25' and comprises a lawn area, patio, flower and shrub borders. Outside light. Outside tap. Personal door to garage. Shed.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the garage.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We sold and purchased our new house through Anker and Partners and dealt with Simon, Marie and various other members of the team, all of which were pleasant, professional and a pleasure to deal with. Anker's kept us informed throughout and we would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to sell or purchase a house."