- A very well presented house on Hanwell Fields
- Well presented and well balanced accommodation including a kitchen/dining room and a lovely garden room
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE ON HANWELL FIELDS WITH WELL PROPORTIONED AND WELL BALANCED ACCOMMODATION.
Spacious entrance hall, utility/WC, sitting room with bay window, large garden room, open plan kitchen/dining room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, family bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, attractive well tended gardens, garage and off road parking.
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.75 miles
Banbury railway station 2.5 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury railway station rear parking 1.25 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a northerly direction toward Southam (A423). Having passed Tesco continue to the next roundabout on the outskirts of the town and turn left into Duke's Meadow Drive. At the fourth roundabout turn left into Winter Gardens Way and then take the first turning left into Parsley Place. Continue straight ahead and the property will then be found on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
HANWELL FIELDS is a popular development on the Northern side of the town. There is an excellent range of local amenities to include public house, Indian restaurant and other takeaways, hairdresser's, Co-op supermarket and community hall. A bus service runs to and from the town centre. There is a primary school on the development and it is within the catchment area of the highly regarded North Oxfordshire Academy secondary school which is approximately 1 mile away.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
25 PARSLEY PLACE is a beautifully presented brick built house with well proportioned and well balanced accommodation on two floors. it has a range of modern fittings throughout and we believe that the layout of the property is suitable for modern living. The ground floor accommodation includes a generous hall, utility/cloakroom, lovely garden room and a spacious open plan kitchen/dining room as well as the living room. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with extensive built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room including a double shower cubicle as well as two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The decor and floor coverings have been recently updated and therefore the overall condition is good internally. Outside there are attractive garden areas to front and rear with the back including a large patio, lawn, water features and a deck to catch the evening sun. Beyond this there is a single garage and adjacent parking space.
We understand that there are relatively few houses of this style on the development.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below, Some of the main features are as follows:
* Generous hall with ceramic tiled floor, stairs to first floor with door to cupboard under.
* Utility/cloakroom with a white suite comprising WC, recessed wash hand basin with cupboard under, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, radiator and window.
* Sitting room with bay window and screened radiator.
* A larger than average and versatile garden room with uPVC double glazed windows and French doors to the rear garden, high gloss engineered Walnut wood floor, velux roof lights.
* A large open plan kitchen/dining room with a range of base and eye level wood effect units with chrome bar handles, space for fridge and freezer, built-in oven, gas hob and integrated extractor, work surfaces, space for table and chairs, two windows to front and part glazed door to the rear garden, wall mounted gas fired boiler in a wall cabinet.
* Master bedroom with double aspect to front and rear, extensive built-in wardrobes and door to en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite comprising fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window, radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
* Two further bedrooms, the larger of which also has a double aspect and built-in wardrobe.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC, ceramic tiled floor and extractor.
* Attractive low maintenance well tended front garden interspersed with shrubs and flowering plants and boarded with wrought iron low level railings, path to front door.
* Larger well presented and attractive rear garden comprising a large paved patio, shaped lawn and borders, corner timber deck positioned for the evening sun, two water features, gate at the back opening to the parking space.
* Off road parking in front of the single garage which has an up and over door, light and power connected, storage in the roof void, external security light and sensor, painted floor.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a kitchen cabinet and we understand that it was serviced in August 2017.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Were very helpful and clear throughout the whole process. Got back to us as soon as they had replies from the sellers and had a friendly approach. We would recommend the Banbury branch to anyone looking to buy there."