- Semi detached house
- Two bedrooms
- Sitting/dining room Kitchen/breakfast room
- Gas central heating via radiators
- uPVC double glazing
- Two allocated parking spaces
- No onward chain
A TWO BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED MODERN HOUSE WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE OF THE RAILWAY STATION AND TOWN CENTRE.
Entrance hall, sitting/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing, gardens, two allocated parking spaces, no onward chain.
Banbury town centre 0.25 miles
Banbury railway station 0.2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.2 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in an Easterly direction via Bridge Street into the Middleton Road. After a short distance take the first turning on the left into Waterloo Drive. Follow Waterloo Drive until the left hand turning for Wellington Avenue is reached. Continue along Wellington Avenue and turn left into Hamilton Close. The property will then be found in the left hand corner of the close. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A semi detached brick and tiled house which was constructed approximately 20 years ago.
* Occupying a pleasant position which is very convenient for those looking for easy access on foot to the railway station and town centre.
* There is also a range of local amenities to be found on the nearby Middleton Road.
* Well balanced accommodation on two floors.
* Entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor.
* Sitting/dining room.
* Kitchen with sink unit, gas hob, electric oven, cooker extractor hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted gas boiler for domestic hot water and central heating, door to rear garden, space for breakfast table.
* Two bedrooms one of which has a built-in double wardrobe.
* Bathroom with white suite having bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, WC, wash basin, shaver light, shower unit, shower screen.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Gardens to front, side and rear comprising lawned areas, hedgerows, patio, pathways, gate and pathway to side of house, tarmacadam off road car parking for two motor vehicles. Outside light. Outside tap Two sheds.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We sold and purchased our new house through Anker and Partners and dealt with Simon, Marie and various other members of the team, all of which were pleasant, professional and a pleasure to deal with. Anker's kept us informed throughout and we would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to sell or purchase a house."