- Very well presented
- Large wrap around garden
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- Neutral decor throughout
- No onward chain
- Off road parking
- Sought after location
A DETACHED BUNGALOW PLEASANTLY LOCATED AT THE END OF A CUL DE SAC WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE. PLEASANTLY LOCATED ON A GENEROUS PLOT, THE PROPERTY HAS THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND A WRAP AROUND GARDEN.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, dining room, sitting room, storage closet, three bedrooms, shower room, landscaped rear garden, garage, off road parking, gas central heating, no onward chain. Energy rating D.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.25 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a westerly direction along the B4035 taking the first turning into Beargarden Road on the left and then turn immediately right into Kingsway. Continue along this road for approximately 150 yards taking the second turning on the left into Wesley Drive and Sandall Close is the first turning on the left after 100 yards. The property is situated at the end of the cul de sac and parking is available on the driveway. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
8 SANDELL CLOSE is a well presented and very spacious three bedroomed detached bungalow in a highly sought after of Banbury. It is situated at the end of a cul de sac, having minimal passing traffic. The property itself sits in a very generous plot having a beautifully landscaped wrap around garden, also being southeast facing. There are three double bedrooms and two reception rooms offering good entertainment space, the decor is neutral throughout and has been well looked after. Sandell Close is within easy reach of the town centre, railway station and nearby college.
* A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Sought after location being close to the town centre.
* Well presented.
* Beautiful landscaped garden.
* Garage and two sheds.
* Three double bedrooms.
* No onward chain.
* Entrance hall with small cupboard housing electric meter, storage closet with hanging space, shelving and gas meter.
* Cloakroom with laminate tiled effect flooring, WC, tiling to splashbacks.
* Shower room with shower, wash basin, tiled splashback areas, laminate flooring.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, fridge freezer, undercounter fridge, plumbing for washing machine, space for a cooker, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, larder, door to rear.
* Sitting room with double glazed sliding doors to front, window to rear.
* Dining room with double glazed window to rear, gas fireplace with tiled surround.
* Three double bedrooms.
* Part boarded and insulated loft with light and ladder. Boiler within loft.
* Garage with electric remote controlled up and over door, light and power. Off road parking for three vehicles.
* The garden area comprises patio area, decking, gravel, landscaped borders, borders with a range of mature plants. Outside light. Outside tap. Three power points. Two water butts. Views across the town.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Over the years we have always sought Tomâ€™s advice and used Anker and Partners to sell our houses and barn conversions. He provides accurate valuations and we are always given a professional service. We have no hesitation in recommending anyone with land to sell, barns to convert or new homes to consult them."