- A very well presented terraced house close to school
- Modern fittings
- Central heating
- Double glazing
A VERY WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED HOUSE WITH MODERN RE-FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM.
Porch, sitting room, dining room, modern re-fitted kitchen, large main bedroom, second bedroom, modern re-fitted bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, garage, gardens.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury railway station 2.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Oxford 17 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail approx.
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). On reaching the arcade of shops on the left turn right at the mini roundabout into Ruscote Avenue and then first left into Sinclair Avenue. Take the next right into Hillview Crescent and follow the road until Nuffield Drive will be found on the right. Continue almost to the T-junction where the property will be found on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
33 NUFFIELD DRIVE is a very well presented two bedroomed house in a popular area. It is close to schools including a primary school within walking distance. The well balanced accommodation is arranged on two floors and is complimented by modern fittings which have been replaced within recent years. On the ground floor there are two reception rooms with the main living room at the back opening onto the garden. On the first floor there is a very large main bedroom at the back overlooking the garden as well as a smaller second bedroom and modern re-fitted bathroom. There is gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing and solar panels. Externally there are gardens to front and rear and a single garage located in a block only a few yards from the house.
The land to the side of the property is not included in the sale and planning permission has been granted for the erection of a one bedroomed house which will adjoin number 33 if and when it is built.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brick built two bedroomed house in a popular area.
* Well presented accommodation on two floors complimented by a range of modern fittings.
* Located within walking distance of a primary school.
* Porch with ceramic tiled floor and door to a cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired combination boiler.
* Sitting room featuring a large picture window overlooking the rear garden and double glazed door opening to the garden.
* Dining room with ceramic tiled floor and stairs to the first floor.
* Modern fitted kitchen with a range of shaker cream units and brushed aluminium handles incorporating a built-in oven, gas hob and extractor, plumbing for dishwasher, wood effect work surfaces, door to built-in understairs cupboard.
* Landing with hatch to loft.
* Much larger than average main bedroom with window to rear overlooking the garden.
* Second bedroom with window to front and door to built-in airing cupboard.
* Modern bathroom with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, radiator and window.
* uPVC double glazing, gas central heating via radiators and solar panels.
* Lawned frontage and path to the front door. Lawned rear garden with patio and gated rear pedestrian access to the garage block.
* Please note that planning permission has been granted for a one bedroomed house on the land at the side of the property which will be retained by the current owner.
* Single garage with up and over door located in a block to the left hand side of the terrace as you look at the front. It is the first on the right.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired combination boiler is located in the porch.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Excellent, professional service offered by Jeremy, Simon and the rest of the team. We've bought and sold property through Anker and have been very impressed with their services. Even after completion, the team were more than happy to help with any questions or issues that we had. We'd highly recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to use them again in future. "