- Spacious semi-detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Large rear garden
- Garden room with bar
- Recently fitted bathroom
- With easy reach of town centre
A THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE. A LARGE REAR GARDEN AND GARDEN ROOM OFFERED WITH POTENTIAL FOR A REAR EXTENSION.
Entrance porch, entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility area, outhouse, three bedrooms, family bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating, no onward chain.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.75 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 20 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a northwesterly direction along the Warwick Road (B4100). Travel past The Police Station, around the right hand bend until Neithrop Avenue will be found as a turning to the right and the property will be found on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
18 NEITHROP AVENUE is a semi detached house ideally situated a short walk from all daily amenities.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Offered with no onward chain.
* Subject to planning, extension is a real opportunity to the rear of the property.
* Large rear garden approximately 120' with laid lawn and Wendy house.
* Garden room with power, electricity and insulation, featuring a bar, satellite reception and storage space.
* Entrance hall with double glazed door and laminate wood effect flooring, under stairs storage cupboard.
* Galley style kitchen with tiled splashback areas, tiled wood effect laminate flooring, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, one and a half bowl sink with drainer, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, downer spotlights.
* Open plan lounge/dining area with open fireplace, large double glazed window to the front, opening to the dining area. The dining area houses the back boiler, space for a dining table, large double glazed window to rear.
* Utility area with wood effect laminate flooring, space for fridge freezer, door to rear garden.
* Bedroom one is a double and has a storage cupboard housing the water tank.
* Bedroom two is a double with a storage cupboard.
* Bedroom three is a single with wood effect laminate flooring.
* Newly installed bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with power shower over, wash basin, WC, chrome fixtures and fittings, heated towel rail, tiling throughout.
* Outhouse with power and insulation, storage space, internet point, bar, satellite reception, sliding doors, LED lighting.
* Garden approximately 120' in length which is very private and mostly laid to lawn, patio area, shrubs, hedge borders, Wendy House.
* Gas central heating and double glazing.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"After securing planning permission on a site for four new homes in the village of Brailes. I appointed Tom Crump of Ankers to act as selling agent because he was the most experienced and professional with good house builder contacts. The promotion was flawless and consequently a number of prospective buyers were found. Tom handled the sale very skilfully and advised going to â€œsealed bidsâ€ - a good price was achieved. I was then kept fully informed of the sale as it progressed. In all an excellent result and service. "