Booth Road, Banbury
A VERY WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM THREE STOREY TOWNHOUSE ON THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AND EXCEPTIONALLY WELL SERVED DEVELOPMENT OF HANWELL FIELDS.
Hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, two first floor bedroom and family bathroom, large second floor master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room, gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing, garage and parking space.
Banbury town centre 2 Miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 Miles
Banbury train station 2.75 Miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 20 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a northerly direction towards Southam (A423). Having passed Tesco supermarket continue to the next roundabout on the outskirts of the town and turn left into Dukes Meadow Drive. Take the first turning left into Lapsley Drive and then the 2nd left hand turning into Booth Road. Follow the road and the property will be found on the right hand side set back behind a children's play area and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
HANWELL FIELDS is a popular development on the Northern side of the town. There is an excellent range of local amenities to include public house, Indian restaurant and other takeaways, hairdresser's, Co-op supermarket and community hall. A bus service runs to and from the town centre. There is a primary school on the development and it is within the catchment area of the highly regarded North Oxfordshire Academy secondary school which is approximately 1 mile away.
26 Booth Road is a very well presented three storey townhouse located in the popular Hanwell Fields development on the northern outskirts of Banbury. It is situated in a pleasant spot behind a children's play area forming part of this no thorough road. Currently the property features the living space at ground floor level, two first floor bedrooms and bathroom and a master bedroom suite on the top floor. We believe that how the accommodation is used is flexible. The afore mentioned master bedroom suite is a particular feature with a very large double bedroom area opening to a dressing room with wall to wall fitted wardrobes which in turn leads to an en-suite shower room. Externally there is a low maintenance south facing rear garden ideal for entertaining, there is a single garage and an allocated parking space.
We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* A brick built three storey town house on Hanwell Fields.
* Located within walking distance of the popular and highly regarded primary school, shops, a pub, restaurant, etc.
* Ground floor living space including hall.
* Sitting room with window to front.
* Kitchen/dining room with a range of shaker style base and eye level units and space for range style cooker, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled floor, space for table and chairs, double glazed door and windows opening to the rear garden, ceramic wall tiling.
* One double bedroom and one single on the first floor.
* First floor family bathroom with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with wash hand basin and WC.
* Very large second floor master bedroom suite with a spacious double bedrooms with a window to front and archway to a dressing room with wall to wall fitted wardrobes, window and door to an en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window and extractor.
* Externally there is a low maintenance south facing rear garden comprising a gravelled area, large paved patio area, raised border, further patio area and gated rear pedestrian access to a parking area.
* Vehicular access under an archway to the left hand side of the terrace leads to the parking area where there is an allocated parking space marked "F" which is straight ahead as you drive in. There is also a single garage which is the right hand one of two on the left hand side as you drive into the parking area and it has power and light connected.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted boiler is located in a cupboard on the second floor landing .
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey and Valuation Work
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.