- Immaculately presented throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- Energy efficient home
- Two driveway parking space
- Southwest facing garden
- No through road
- Upgraded features throughout
- Sought after village location
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED MID TERRACED TWO BEDROOMED HOUSE, WITH TWO DRIVEWAY PARKING SPACES, SOUTH FACING GARDEN ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THIS SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT.
Entrance porch, cloakroom, kitchen, lounge/dining room, two double bedrooms, bathroom, private southwest facing garden, two off road parking, double glazing, central heating.
GUIDE PRICE £235,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Continue into Bodicote and at the traffic lights turn left into Longford Park Road. Follow the road for approximately 200 yards and take the left hand turning into Linnet Road. Follow the road until you reach hedgerow, turning left and following the road for approximately 50 yards, turning left again. The property will be found on your right in which parking is available on the driveway.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics Group. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the town centre.
LINNET ROAD forms part of the new development called "Longford Park". There are to be a large range of amenities including a primary school due to open in 2017, a village centre, football pitches, a sports pavilion, provision of a community hall, space for retail units and a proposed community park adjoining the Oxford canal. Within Bodicote existing facilities include village hall, Post Office and stores, two public houses, highly acclaimed Indian restaurant, sports and recreation facilities including Bannatyne's gym which is within walking distance of the property. Easy access on foot is afforded to miles of open countryside. Bus service to and from the town centre every half an hour, further bus service to Oxford.
56 LINNET ROAD is an exceptionally well presented terraced brick built house situated on the quiet outskirts of the Longford Park development. This is a spacious and very well appointed home, with modern living in mind perfect for first time buyers or people looking to downsize. It occupies a pleasant position in a no through road with very little passing traffic and is within easy reach of the main Oxford Road. The property is one of the only two bedroomed properties on the sought after phase one that benefits from side-by-side driveway parking to the front of the property. The property further benefits from a fair size rear garden, that is Southwest facing with a pleasant patio/ barbequing area, enjoying the evening sun. The property is immaculately presented, having upgraded features throughout.
* A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An almost new two bedroomed house on Longford Park in Bodicote.
* Beautifully presented spacious accommodation on two floors.
* Open plan living with ground floor cloakroom
* The kitchen is located to the front of the property and fitted with modern slabbed wall cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over, housing a stainless steel 1 ½ sink with mixer tap over, and draining board and a four ring gas hob with an extractor hood over and an oven beneath. There is an integrated fridge freezer and washing machine, and ceramic tiled flooring. Wall mounted boiler is found the corner cupboard.
* A fair sized open plan lounge/ dining area features double glazed french doors opening onto the extended patio area. There is also access to the under stair storage cupboard.
* The first floor features two double bedrooms of similar size. The master bedroom features a shelved storage cupboard and two double glazed windows. The guest double bedroom has one double glazed window overlooking the garden.
* Family bathroom features upgraded tiling, a white bathroom suite with chrome fixtures and fittings comprising of a wash basin, WC, bathtub with shower over, extractor fan and chrome towel rail.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Generously proportioned garden laid mainly to lawn, with extended patio area and being southwest facing.
* Off road parking on the driveway for two vehicles to the front of the property.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a cupboard in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Agents Note II
This property is owned by the partner of an employee of Anker & Partners.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"A very friendly, professional and first class service. Marie, James and the Team were very thorough and were constantly one step ahead of the solicitors in order to help speed the conveyance as much as possible. I'd thoroughly recommend this estate agent and will use again if needed."