- An end terrace house in a pleasant no through road
- Sitting room
- Large conservatory
- Two bedrooms
- Modern re-fitted bathroom
- Garage and parking
A TWO BEDROOMED END TERRACED HOUSE IN A PLEASANT NO THROUGH ROAD WITH MODERN FITTINGS.
Storm porch and cupboard, hall, sitting room, large conservatory, kitchen, two bedrooms, modern re-fitted bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, garage and parking.
Banbury town centre 1.2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 mile
Banbury railway station 2.25 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a northwesterly direction along the Warwick Road (B4100). Towards the outskirts of town turn right at the roundabout into Highlands and then take the third turning on the left into Rosedale Avenue. Troika Close will be found after a short distance on the left hand side. Follow the road and the property will be found toward the end of the cul de sac and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
35 TROIKA CLOSE is an end terrace two bedroomed brick built house originally constructed by Taylor Woodrow Homes in the mid 1980's. It now has a range of range of modern fittings and a large conservatory to the rear. The well balanced accommodation is complimented by gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing. Externally there is a garden to rear and a single garage as well as a parking space.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A two bedroomed end terraced house located in a pleasant no through road on the northern side of town.
* Storm porch with door to external cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired boiler and space for another appliance or storage as required.
* Well proportioned living room with an attractive fireplace fitted with coal effect electric fire.
* Large conservatory/dining room added to the rear with ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed windows and door to the garden, radiator and fitted blinds.
* Kitchen with a range of Birch effect base and eye level units incorporating a built-in oven, five ring gas hob and extractor, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, work surfaces, radiator and window.
* Landing with hatch to loft space.
* Main bedroom with window to rear, fitted triple wardrobes, radiator.
* Second bedroom with window to front, door to built-in airing cupboard.
* Re-fitted bathroom with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, window, vinyl wood effect floor, heated towel rail, window.
* Paved rear garden with raised borders and gate to side.
* Single garage which is the nearest one to the property on the right hand end of a block with up and over door and parking space in front of it.
All mains services are connected. The gas fired boiler is located kn the external cupboard under the storm porch to the front.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"After securing planning permission on a site for four new homes in the village of Brailes. I appointed Tom Crump of Ankers to act as selling agent because he was the most experienced and professional with good house builder contacts. The promotion was flawless and consequently a number of prospective buyers were found. Tom handled the sale very skilfully and advised going to â€œsealed bidsâ€ - a good price was achieved. I was then kept fully informed of the sale as it progressed. In all an excellent result and service. "