- Detached bungalow
- Scope and potential for updating
- Pleasant outlooks
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Private rear garden
A SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW IN A MOST ATTRACTIVE AND QUIET POSITION ON THE EDGE OF THIS SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE ON THE NORTH OXFORDSHIRE/WARWICKSHIRE BORDERS.
Entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom/wet room, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, two double bedrooms, conservatory, bathroom, garage and off road car parking, double glazing, central heating, private rear garden, pleasant outlooks. Energy rating G.
GUIDE PRICE £375,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury 3 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury take the A423 Southam Road out of the town. After approximately 2 ½ miles the right hand turning for Cropredy and Great Bourton will be seen. Having turned right enter Great Bourton passing the Bell Inn and church on your left and continue down the hill. Just before you leave the village for Cropredy you will see a right hand turning for Crow Lane where a "For Sale" board with arrow has been erected. Turn right here and continue along Crow Lane until the property is reached on the right hand side where a "For Sale" board has been erected of identification.
GREAT BOURTON is located approximately 3 miles to the North of Banbury with easy access to the M40 motorway. Within the village there is a public house, park/play area with football pitch and new play equipment for children, church and bus service to Banbury. The nearby village of Cropredy is approximately 1 mile distant. Here there are good facilities including a parish church, Methodist chapel, two public houses, doctors surgery, shop, tea room, primary school and bus service.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* An individual non-estate detached bungalow constructed of brick and tile in the 1970's.
* Well planned accommodation and good sized rooms.
* Having some scope and potential for updating, room for en-suite in bedroom one.
* Lovely edge of village location and pleasant outlooks.
* Private rear garden.
* Entrance porch with quarry tiled floor and matwell.
* Spacious entrance hall with large built-in double storage cupboard, trap to roof space.
* Good sized kitchen/dining room. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, built-in breakfast table, double oven, ceramic hob, ceramic tiled splashbacks, plumbing for automatic dishwasher, TV point.
* Pleasant sitting room with stone fireplace, TV point.
* Two double bedrooms.
* Bathroom with bath, wash basin and WC, built-in airing cupboard.
* Utility room with single drainer sink unit having mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer, eye level cabinets, base units with working surfaces, trap to roof space.
* Double glazed conservatory with ceramic tiled floor, French doors to garden.
* Cloakroom/wet room with WC, wash basin, shower, ceramic tiled walls and floor.
* Attached larger than average garage having up and over door, light and power.
* Treed landscape and views over the countryside to the fore. Shrubbery to side, clipped yew bush. Gate and pathway to side of garage. Outside light. Outside tap.
* The rear garden is private and enclosed by hedgerow and shrub borders. There is a lawn, flower and shrub beds and trees to include cherry, variegated holly, prunus and red hawthorn. Garden shed in corner.
* To the side of the dwelling is a small lane/drive over which we understand the property enjoys the benefit of access. There is a gateway in the hedge towards the foot of the garden which is overgrown at present. This would give access to the rear garden.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected. Central heating is liquid propane gas. There is a storage tank beneath the ground in the rear garden. Gas fired boiler is within the loft.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Excellent, professional service offered by Jeremy, Simon and the rest of the team. We've bought and sold property through Anker and have been very impressed with their services. Even after completion, the team were more than happy to help with any questions or issues that we had. We'd highly recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to use them again in future. "