- A stunning detached Edwardian property
- Pleasantly located in this desirable village
- Four double bedrooms
- Utility room
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Off road parking
A HANDSOME EDWARDIAN DETACHED VILLAGE HOUSE OCCUPYING A PLEASANT POSITION IN A DESIRABLE WELL SERVED VILLAGE SOUTH OF BANBURY.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room/store, four double bedrooms, bathroom with bath and shower, double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking and garage, gardens. Energy rating D.
GUIDE PRICE £475,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 3 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Bicester 14 miles
Chipping Norton 14 mikes
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins approx.
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Follow the Oxford Road into Bodicote and at the traffic lights just before Bannatyne's Health Club into Weeping Cross. Continue for approximately 400 yards and the property will be found on the left hand side by the sign for Sideleigh Road. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics Group. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the two centre.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A detached 1920's period house which has been tastefully modernised and is offered in good order.
* Occupying a pleasant non-estate position in the popular well served village of Bodicote lying to the south of Banbury.
* A practical well laid out family home.
* Entrance porch, attractive entrance hallway with checker board floor tiling and original doors through the ground floor rooms.
* Large dual aspect sitting room with bay window and brick fireplace.
* Good sized dining room with bay window and original fireplace.
* Excellently planned kitchen/breakfast room with plenty of space for a dining table, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, gas Rangemaster stove and extractor hood, space for fridge, gas fired boiler within cupboard for central heating and domestic hot water, downer spotlighting, door to rear garden.
* Ground floor cloakroom with WC and wash basin.
* Large landing with trap to roof space.
* Four double bedrooms, two of which have original Edwardian fireplaces within.
* Family bathroom with good quality white suite having jacuzzi bath, separate shower cubicle, wash basin with mixer tap, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled splashbacks.
* Off road car parking for 2-3 motor vehicles and attached garage.
* There are gardens to front and rear of easily managed size. Patio, lawned area, shrub borders.
* Larger then average garage with double timber doors.
* Attached to the rear of the garage is a utility room/workshop.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"To Jeremy and all the team at Anker With our thanks for a successful and smooth sale."