- Immaculately presented
- Two large bedrooms
- Potential to convert
- Newly installed boiler
- Open plan lounge dining room
- Popular residential neighbourhood
A VERY WELL PRESENTED SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOMED PROPERTY THAT HAS BEEN IMPROVED THROUGHOUT AND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO CONVERT INTO A THREE BEDROOMED PROPERTY.
Entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/dining room, two double bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, front and rear gardens.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury train station 1 mile
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury railway station rear parking 1.25 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a northerly direction along North Bar Street and turn left at the crossroads traffic lights into the Warwick Road. Continue for approximately ½ a mile turning right into Ruscote Avenue at the second roundabout. Proceed to the next roundabout and turn left into Longelandes Way. Continue along this road straight on at the mini roundabout and take the third turning on the left into Danesmoor. Park where available upon entering the road as number 115 will be found on the right hand side. Proceed on foot through the pathway by the front of the houses and number 115 will be found as the third property on the right hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
115 DANESMOOR is a very spacious property which would perfectly suited first time buyers or a young family. The master bedroom has potential to be split into two bedrooms as many other similar properties have done. The property is well presented, has a modern fitted kitchen and a recently installed boiler. A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A spacious two bedroomed terrace property.
* Entrance hall with wood effect laminate flooring, access to understairs storage space.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units, cupboards, working surfaces and drawers, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, access to a storage cupboard, tiled splashback areas, tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine, sink unit with mixer tap, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden,
* Sitting/dining room which is a dual aspect room with a large double glazed window to front, wood effect laminate flooring, space for dining table.
* Landing with hatch to loft which is insulated and part boarded, airing cupboard with fitted shelving housing the year old Worcester Bosch boiler, doors to first floor accommodation.
* Large main bedroom with two recently installed double glazed windows to front, recently installed radiators.
* bedroom two is a good sized double and has built-in wardrobes, recently installed radiator, double glazed window to rear.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, tiled splashback areas, chrome heated towel rail, double glazed window.
* Separate WC.
* Outside the property to the front there is a laid lawn, pathway access to meter cupboard. To the rear there is a newly laid patio, laid lawn, brick shed, secure gate to the rear.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the airing cupboard on the landing.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We sold and purchased our new house through Anker and Partners and dealt with Simon, Marie and various other members of the team, all of which were pleasant, professional and a pleasure to deal with. Anker's kept us informed throughout and we would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to sell or purchase a house."