- An attractively situated property overlooking the green
- With scope for updating and improvement
- Located in this highly sought after canal side north Oxfordshire village
- Three double bedrooms
- Off road parking
AN ATTRACTIVELY SITUATED VILLAGE HOUSE WITH SOME SCOPE FOR UPDATING AND IMPROVEMENT IN THIS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER CANAL SIDE NORTH OXFORDSHIRE VILLAGE.
Entrance porch, sitting/dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, conservatory, three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, garage and off road car parking, double glazing, central heating, low maintenance gardens of easily managed size.
GUIDE PRICE £375,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury 5 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 6 miles
Oxford 26 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Northerly direction towards Southam (A423). After approximately 3 miles turn right where signposted to Cropredy. Travel through Great Bourton and follow the road into the village. Travel into the heart of the village, and pass The Brasenose Inn on your left. Continue to the triangular green opposite the post box and take the farthest right hand turn. The property will be seen immediately on your left. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
CROPREDY is a well served village famous for the battle of Cropredy Bridge, the canal which runs through it and the annual Fairport Convention. Amenities include a parish church, Methodist chapel, two public houses, doctors surgery, shop, tea room, primary school and bus service.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A link detached stone brick and tiled house constructed approximately 30 years ago.
* Some scope for updating and re-decoration.
* Pleasant position overlooking a village green and within walking distance of the canal and adjoining countryside.
* Entrance porch with quarry tiled floor, matwell and pitched beamed ceiling.
* Sitting room/dining room. Stone fireplace, beamed ceiling, telephone point, wall mounted thermostat.
* Conservatory with double glazed panelled windows, French doors to rear garden, quarry tiled floor.
* Kitchen with one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, base units with working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, built-in dishwasher, Neff double oven, electric hob, door to rear garden. Fridge freezer and washing machine included in sale.
* Inner hallway with stairs to first floor having understairs cupboard.
* Cloakroom with WC and vanity wash basin plus understairs cupboard.
* Landing with built-in linen cupboard.
* Three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes in bedrooms one and two.
* Bedroom one has an en-suite shower cubicle and WC and wash basin within.
* Large main bathroom with shower cubicle, WC, bidet, vanity wash basin, built-in cupboard.
* Integral garage has an automatic electric up and over door, light, power and personal door.
* The front garden has paved driveway and turning area with space for three motor cars. There is a lawn with flower and shrub beds, cherry trees, roses, pathway, outside lighting, path leading from the front to the side.
* The rear garden is small and comprises a terraced paved area, flower and shrub beds. Outside tap. Shed. Integral to the house and accessed through a door at the back of the house is a small store within which is the oil fired boiler for domestic hot water and central heating.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected. Oil fired condenser boiler (3 years old) in store at back of house. Thermostatically controlled radiators installed.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Thank you so much for all the efforts made on our behalf in the sale of Lower Barn, Shotteswell. We appreciate very much the work you put in to get things moving. We were extremely satisfied with every part of our sale and once again Anker & Partners have given us a first class service. The purchase of Lower Barn was through your firm and you have justified our coming back to you for our sale. Many thanks to you and all the team. "