- A very well presented and extended detached property
- Pleasantly located in a no through road
- Forming part of the highly sought after area on the south side of town.
- Four bedrooms
- Ground floor bedroom and wet room
- Utlitly room
- Off road parking
A VERY WELL PRESENTED AND EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE IN A PLEASANT NO THROUGH ROAD FORMING PART OF THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER BODICOTE CHASE/CHERWELL HEIGHTS AREA ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF TOWN.
Hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, re-fitted kitchen, utility room, ground floor bedroom and wet room, three first floor bedrooms, modern bathroom, off road parking to front and side, garage, low maintenance garden.
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a southerly direction along the Oxford Road (A4260). On the outskirts of the town turn left where signposted to Cherwell Heights before reaching the flyover. At the mini roundabout turn left onto Bankside and then take the first turning on the left into Chatsworth Drive. Take the first left again into Elton Road and continue around the right hand bend. Take the next turning on the right into Heathcote Avenue and the property will be found after a very short distance on the right hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
2 HEATHCOTE AVENUE is a well presented detached four bedroomed house which has been apparently well maintained and updated. If offers well proportioned accommodation on two floors which has been extended at ground floor level creating a larger kitchen area, utility room and a ground floor bedroom with wet room ideal for extended family of any age. The fittings are modern throughout and complimented by uPVC double glazing, fascias, guttering and gas central heating via radiators. Externally there is off road parking to the side leading to a single garage. To the rear there is a low maintenance garden.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Hall with laminate wood effect floor and ground floor cloakroom with a white suite and fully tiled walls.
* A large sitting room with a bay window to the front and feature composite marble fireplace.
* Separate dining room with window to front with an archway to the kitchen.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level cream shaker style units incorporating a double oven, gas hob and integrated extractor, glazed wall cabinets, space for fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, door to understairs cupboard, work surfaces, wall cabinet housing wall mounted gas fire and boiler.
* Utility room with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, base units, work surfaces, fully tiled walls, glazed door and window to the rear garden.
* Ground floor bedroom/wet room ideal for either an elderly family member or a teenager requiring their own space with window to rear and wet room including a walk-in shower, wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled walls,
* Main bedroom with window to rear and wall to wall built-in wardrobes.
* Second double bedroom with window to front and door to undereaves storage space.
* Third bedroom with window to front and door to undereaves storage space.
* Modern family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, window, extractor.
* Gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, fascias and guttering.
* Off road parking on the block paved driveway to front and side, single garage with personal door to the rear garden. Gated access from the drive also opens to the rear garden.
* Low maintenance rear garden with paved patio, block paving with flower and shrub beds. Pedestrian access via gates to both sides.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted Gloworm boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D (Band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"My family have been renting out a property through Ankers Lettings department for over 15 Years and have never experienced any problems. Margaret and the team are both friendly and professional and have managed all aspects of the property in an efficient and caring manner. We would highly recommended this agency"