- Link detached property
- Situated on no through road
- Two off road parking spaces
- Well presented throughout
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Three bedrooms
- Good for commuters
A LINK DETACHED THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE SITUATED ON THE EDGE OF THE DEVELOPMENT IN A PRIVATE AND NOT OVERLOOKED LOCATION, BENEFITTING FROM A DETACHED GARAGE AND AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING.
Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, landing, family bathroom, three bedrooms, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, detached garage, off road parking.
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1 mile (0.75 miles on foot)
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 0.75 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in an Easterly direction along Bridge Street into the Middleton Road. Travel to the outskirts of the town and after the traffic lights turn right at the roundabout into Ermont Way. Then at the next roundabout turn right into Overthorpe Road, and the the first turning on your right, being Westminster Way. Beaulieu Close will be found as the next turning on the left. Follow the road straight ahead until you reach the end of the road and the property will be found ahead on the right and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
70 BEAULIEU CLOSE is a pleasantly situated link detached family home. The house sits at the end of Beaulieu Close overlooking a footpath bordered by trees and hedges. The house benefits from having a fair sized rear garden, off road parking and a garage. This property would ideally suit a young family or someone working on the eastern side of Banbury or those who need to commute as the railway station and junction 11 of the M40 motorway are a short drive away.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall with radiator, door leading to sitting room, stairs rising to first floor accommodation, wall mounted thermostat.
* Sitting room with a large double glazed window to front, TV point, opening to kitchen.
* Kitchen with wood effect tile flooring, space for fridge freezer, range of base and eye level units with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers under, space for breakfast table, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, tiled splashback areas, water softener tap, double glazed window to rear, double integrated electric oven, four ring electric hob, wall mounted boiler in cupboard, understairs storage cupboard, doors leading to side and rear.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft which has a ladder and light.
* Bedroom one with built-in mirrored wardrobes, views to front, storage cupboard housing the hot water tank, two windows to front.
* Bedroom two is a good sized single with double glazed window to rear.
* Bedroom three is also a single with double glazed window to rear.
* The family bathroom is tiled throughout, has a double walk-in shower unit, wash basin, WC, chrome heated tower rail, shaver point, frosted double glazed window to side.
* Outside the property to the rear there is a patio area, lawned area, range of flower beds and borders, secure gate to the garage, bin store area. Outside tap. Shed.
* The garage has light and power connected, with one parking space outside on the driveway.
* To the front there is one off road parking space and a walk through to the public footpath leading to the town.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in a cupboard in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Very professional and personal service. Very efficient, understanding and knows what they are doing!"