Courtington Lane, Bloxham
A SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED STONE BUILT HOUSE STANDING IN A LARGE NON-ESTATE PLOT EXTENDING TO APPROXIMATELY A QUARTER OF AN ACRE.
Hall, sitting room, dining room, large conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, three bedrooms, bathroom with separate shower cubicle, extensive off road parking, garage, large well tended garden to rear extending to approximately 0.25 acres.
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). proceed into Bloxham and turn right opposite Bloxham School into Courtington Lane. The property will be found after approximately 800 yards on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, delicatessen, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
7 COURTINGTON LANE is a spacious and well presented semi detached stone built house originally constructed for the local authority circa 1921. Since then it has been extended to provide a large ground floor conservatory and a first floor bathroom in addition to the two ground floor reception rooms and three first floor bedrooms. It is a practical well laid out house which includes a spacious kitchen/breakfast room with a modern range of white gloss units as well as a separate cloakroom and there is good storage. The bathroom on the first floor is fitted with a modern white suite including a modern shower cubicle and complimented by travertine tiling. A particular feature of the property is its location being conveniently positioned within walking distance of the primary and secondary schools, shops, pubs and further amenities within the village. It stands in a very large plot extending to approximately a quarter of an acre with a large frontage providing off road parking space for several vehicles as well as a single garage and a front garden. The rear garden is much larger then average and beautifully maintained.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A rare opportunity to acquire one of the substantial semi detached houses in one of the area's most sought after villages.
* Spacious well laid out accommodation on two floors.
* Standing in a large plot extending to approximately 0.25 acres.
* Hall with wood floor and door to deep walk-in understairs cupboard with window.
* Sitting room with polished stone fireplace and fitted cast iron log effect fire, French windows to the conservatory and further window to front.
* Dining room with wood floor and window to rear.
* Large conservatory overlooking the rear garden with French doors, ceramic tiled floor and radiator.
* A spacious kitchen/breakfast room with a fitted range of white gloss units with space for a range style cooker, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, breakfast bar, two windows to front.
* Ground floor cloakroom with a suite comprising WC and wash hand basin, radiator and window.
* Two generous double bedrooms and a larger then average single on the first floor.
* Bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, half tiled travertine walls, matching floor, hatch to loft.
* Gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing.
* Attractive lawned front garden interspersed with flower beds, trees and shrubs.
* Extensive off road parking to front and side for several vehicles beyond which is a single garage with double wooden doors.
* A gate from the drive opens to the very large rear garden which comprises a patio, lawns, well stocked flower beds and borders, trees, tool store and shed.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.