- A very well presented and extended semi detached house
- Two reception room
- Kitchen with dining and family area
- Six bedrooms
- Three en-suites
- Family bathroom
- Countryside views
- Private rear garden
- Garage and off road parking
A VERY WELL PRESENTED AND MUCH EXTENDED SIX BEDROOMED HOUSE FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT. THE PROPERTY OFFERS GREAT FAMILY SPACE, GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING AND BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS.
Entrance hall, play room, sitting room, kitchen, dining area, family area, utility room, cloakroom, six bedrooms, three en-suites, family bathroom, countryside views, private rear garden, quiet cul-de-sac location, oil central heating, garage and off road parking, many special features throughout. Energy rating C.
Banbury 3 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury take the A423 Southam Road out of the town. After approximately 2 ½ miles the right hand turning for Cropredy and Great Bourton will be seen. Having turned right enter Great Bourton passing the Bell Inn on your left. Continue for a short distance and the second left hand turning for Valley View will be seen. Having turned left here the property will be found at the end of the cul de sac on the left hand side where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
GREAT BOURTON is located approximately 3 miles to the North of Banbury with easy access to the M40 motorway. Within the village there is a public house, park/play area with football pitch and new play equipment for children, church and bus service to Banbury. The nearby village of Cropredy is approximately 1 mile distant. Here there are good facilities including a parish church, Methodist chapel, two public houses, doctors surgery, shop, tea room, primary school and bus service.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Greatly extended six bedroom semi detached house.
* Pleasant location in the sought after village of Great Bourton.
* In a quiet cul de sac position.
* Very well presented and upgraded throughout.
* Three en-suites, a cloakroom and family bathroom.
* Beautiful countryside views.
* Energy efficient home being insulated thoroughly throughout
* Off road parking for up to three vehicles on a private driveway.
* Ground floor entrance hall with wood flooring, double glazed window to front, coat hanging space, understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted thermostat.
* Play room/dining room with wood flooring, TV point, space for dining table, field views,
* Sitting room with wood flooring, double glazed French doors to patio area, TV point, downer spotlighting, three sky lights.
* Kitchen/family area having wood flooring, wall mounted modern radiators, storage units, double glazed window to rear aspect, downer spotlights, space for dining table, space for family seating area, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, sink unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated fridge, double glazed French doors to rear, a double glazed ceiling lantern window, double glazed window to side.
* Kitchen having a range of base and eye level units with granite working surfaces over, wood flooring, sink unit with chrome mixer tap over, induction hob with glass splashback area and extractor fan over, a double oven unit with microwave/grill, plenty of storage cupboards, space for double fridge freezer, downer spotlights, integrated dishwasher.
* Utility area which has access to the cloakroom with wash basin and WC, double glazed door to side, coats hanging space, plumbing for white goods, hatch to loft which is part boarded and is insulated.
* Bedroom six which is a single and has wood flooring, alcove storage and access to an en-suite which has a shower cubicle, tiled splashback areas, wash basin, WC, extractor fan.
* Garage with electric up and over door, plumbing, electricity and houses the oil fired boiler.
* On the first floor landing there is an oak balustrade, spotlights, wall mounted control unit for underfloor heating and doors to bedrooms.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising WC, Jack and Jill wash basins, bath with shower over. Chrome heated towel rail, airing cupboard, window.
* Bedroom one is a large double with countryside views, a dressing area, air conditioning unit. En-suite comprising large walk-in shower with dual head, WC, Jack and Jill style wash basins, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
* Bedroom two is a double with garden views. An en-suite comprising walk-in shower with dual head, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail, WC and wash basin.
* Bedroom three is a double with alcove storage and views over fields.
* Bedroom four is a double.
* Access to the second floor is via a squared off balustrade. The landing has study space, velux style window and the bedroom is a double with plenty of eaves storage, a velux window and a pitched ceiling.
* To the front of the property there is a lawn, flower and bedding area, parking for up to three motor vehicles, railway sleeper steps leading to the front door and access to the side via a gate and the access to the garage via an electric up and over door.
* To the rear there is a patio area, BBQ area, a tiered landscaped garden which is separated via steps and railway sleepers, outside tap, outside lighting, access to the side via a gate. Oil tank located in rear garden.
All mains service are connected with the exception of gas. Oil fired central heating, boiler is in garage.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We used Anker & Partners to sell our property in Kings Sutton. They gave a very professional and personal service. Always friendly and helpful, no matter how many times we contacted them. A great team, thank you very much."