- A four bedroom semi detached house
- Within walking distance of the town centre, train station and hospital
- Gas central heating
- UPVC double glazing
- No onward chain
A FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE LOCATED IN A VERY CONVENIENT NO THROUGH ROAD WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE, HOSPITAL AND RAILWAY STATION.
Porch, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility, four bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing, garage, driveway, garden backing onto copse. No onward chain.
Banbury town centre 0.6 miles
Horton Hospital 0.2 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Bicester 16 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 0.7 Miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a southerly directions toward Oxford (A4260). Immediately after the Horton Hospital turn left onto Hightown Road. Continue for approximately 0.2 miles and Valley Road will be found as a turning on the left. The property will be found after approximately 300 yards on the left hand side and can be reconsigned by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
25 Valley Road is a brick built four bedroom semi detached house which is conveniently located just outside the town centre and is within walking distance of the Horton Hospital, supermarkets and the railway station. It has well proportion accommodation on two floors complemented by gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing and cavity wall insulation. We believe that most prospective purchasers will wish to carry out some cosmetic improvements. Externally there is off road parking on the driveway to the front beyond which there is a single garage whilst to the rear there is a pleasant area of garden which backs onto a wooded copse.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A semi detached four bedroom house.
* Generous accommodation arranged over two floors.
* A pleasant and convenient location in a no though road to the south side of the town centre.
* Within walking distance of Banbury railway station, Horton Hospital, Sainsbury's and Morrison's Supermarkets.
* Sitting room with large window to front.
* Separate spacious dining room with uPVC sliding double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden and an archway to the kitchen.
* Kitchen with base and eye level units, built-in double oven, door to the side and open access to a utility area with plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer.
* The main bedroom is a large double with window to front with far reaching views over the town and beyond, door to built in wardrobe.
* Bedroom two is another double with door to built-in wardrobe and window to rear.
* The third bedroom which is a small double/large single with window to front and far reaching views over the town and beyond.
* Fourth bedroom with door to cupboard housing a wall mounted gas fired boiler, hatch to loft. We believe that this room could be used as a study if preferred.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, Quarry tiled floor, window, heated towel rail and fully tiled walls.
* To the front of the property there is a driveway that provides off road parking space for one car beyond which an up and over door opens to garage which has light and power connected.
* Gated side access via a path which leads to the rear garden which comprises a full width patio, lawn, rockery and gravelled area.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a cupboard in the fourth bedroom.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey and Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"After securing planning permission on a site for four new homes in the village of Brailes. I appointed Tom Crump of Ankers to act as selling agent because he was the most experienced and professional with good house builder contacts. The promotion was flawless and consequently a number of prospective buyers were found. Tom handled the sale very skilfully and advised going to â€œsealed bidsâ€ - a good price was achieved. I was then kept fully informed of the sale as it progressed. In all an excellent result and service. "