- Beautifully presented and well appointed detached house
- Spacious accommodation
- Flexible accommodation
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/dining room, breakfast room and utility room
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms/shower rooms
- Double garage and parking
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND EXCEPTIONALLY WELL APPOINTED DETACHED HOUSE WITH VERY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION.
Porch, hall, cloakroom, sitting room, study, family room, large re-fitted luxury kitchen/dining room, utility room, breakfast room, a very large and impressive master bedroom suite including a double aspect bedroom with balcony, storage/seating area, large dressing room (potential fifth bedroom) and very high quality luxury shower room, guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, family bathroom, gas ch via rads, double glazing, double garage, off road parking, rear garden with high quality outbuildings.
GUIDE PRICE £525,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Chipping Norton 14 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in a Southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Toward the outskirts of the town turn left off the Bloxham Road into Lansdown Close and the property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
6 LANSDOWN CLOSE is a brick built detached house with beautifully presented and exceptionally spacious accommodation on two floors. It has luxury fittings throughout, many of which have recently been installed and versatile accommodation. A particular feature of the property is the extent of the living accommodation on the ground floor which includes a recently re-fitted high quality kitchen/dining room. The first floor includes a very impressive master bedroom suite with separate dressing room, first class spacious shower room with Villeroy and Boch fittings. This is in addition to a guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. We have rarely seen a property with such a combination of space and versatility complimented by a superb range of fittings in a house of this type. For this reason we would strongly recommend an internal inspection.
Externally there is off road parking for two cars on the driveway beyond which there is a substantial double garage whilst to the rear there is a pleasant garden with high quality outbuildings providing either office or workshop or hobbies space such as a gym if required.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A luxurious detached house in a pleasant no through road.
* Extensive spacious and versatile accommodation on two floors.
* Very high quality luxury fittings many of which have recently been installed.
* Ground floor cloakroom and large utility room.
* Three reception rooms in addition to a beautifully presented and recently re-fitted kitchen/dining room.
* Stunning master bedroom suite including a large double aspect dressing room with balcony and adjoining seating/storage area, separate large dressing room which could be easily converted to a fifth bedroom if preferred and a large first class shower room with Villeroy and Boch fittings including huge walk-in wet room area, basin, WC and window.
* Large guest bedroom with well fitted en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
* Off road parking on the driveway for two cars beyond which there is a substantial double garage with power and light connected, window to the side and personal door to the utility room.
* An attractive mature rear garden with very useful and very high quality outbuildings which are of sufficient build quality to provide office or hobbies room space such as a gym if required.
All mains services are connected. The boilers are located in the utility room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We had a portfolio of 10 properties with another Agent who had, in our opinion, "mis-managed" for some time. Having consulted Margaret and been impressed with her professionalism, we decided to transfer them to Anker and Partners. We have not looked back and are so happy with the service we now receive. Thank you Margaret and your team."