Ashlade, Middleton Cheney
A MODERN DETACHED THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE PLEASANTLY LOCATED ON THE EDGE OF THIS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AND WELL SERVED VILLAGE CONVENIENT FOR M40, BANBURY AND RAIL LINKS.
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 19 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury Cross in an Easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). After Junction 11 of the M40 motorway continue to the roundabout at the top of Blacklocks Hill and take the third exit towards Brackley, then take the first left hand turning sign post Middleton Cheney then take the first left hand turning in to Washle Drive. Turn first left into Ashlade and the property will be found on the left hand side.
MIDDLETON CHENEY lies approximately three miles east of Banbury and 2 miles east of Junction 11 of the M40. There are railway stations with lines to London at the larger station of Banbury on the Eastern outskirts and Kings Sutton. Within the village amenities include primary and secondary schooling, nursery and pre-school, library, mini supermarket, dispensing chemist, post office and shops, bus service, two public houses and parish church.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main feature are as follows:
* Entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor, wood laminate flooring, double doors leading into the sitting room and a cloakroom/WC.
* Cloakroom with white suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and window to front.
* Spacious and well presented L-shaped sitting/dining room with a pleasant dual aspect, wood laminate flooring and a sliding patio door leading onto the garden.
* Fitted kitchen located to the rear of the property with eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a one and a half bowl ceramic sink and draining board and a four ring hob with oven beneath. Tiling to splashbacks, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer in understairs cupboard, window to side and door to the rear.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft space and airing cupboard which houses the gas fired boiler.
* Bedroom one with two built-in double wardrobes, further double bedroom and good sized single bedroom.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, exposed wooden floorboards.
* Outside the property there are lawned gardens to the front and side with flower and plant borders. The main area of garden is located to the rear which extends to approximately 45' in length and is predominantly laid to lawn with a paved patio adjoining the house all of which is enclosed by recently installed close board fencing.
* There is a single garage which is located immediately behind the property and is the middle of three garages with further off road parking.
All mains services are connected.
South Northants District Council. Council Tax Band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.