- An attractive end of terrace period cottage
- Located in this well-served and popular south Warwickshire village
- Two bedrooms
- Large rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
AN ATTRACTIVE TWO BEDROOMED END OF TERRACE PERIOD COTTAGE WITH A GOOD SIZED GARDEN LOCATED IN THIS WELL SERVED AND POPULAR SOUTH WARWICKSHIRE VILLAGE.
Living/dining room, kitchen, landing, two double bedrooms, smart bathroom, approx. 120' long rear garden, gas central heating, double glazing.
M40 (J12) 4 miles (south bound)
M40 (J15) 4 miles (north bound)
Warwick 7 miles
Leamington Spa 6 miles
Stratford upon Avon 12 miles
Rugby 16 miles
Banbury 12 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
From Junction 12 of the M40 at Gaydon turn right onto the B4451. Continue until the roundabout and take the first exit onto Plough Lane. Continue until the left hand bend and turn right and immediately left here. As you enter Harbury village turn right at the pub and continue to the T-junction. Turn left here and the property will be found some distance along on the right hand side.
HARBURY is a popular and conveniently placed village which supports a thriving local community. It comprises a mixture of traditional cottages and houses together with new style homes. There are above average facilities and amenities including schools and nurseries, 4 public houses, convenience stores, chemist, post office and a hairdresser.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An end of terrace stone and slate Victorian cottage which has been modernised to a good standard.
* A comfortable home offered in good decorative order.
* Situated within easy walking distance of the village's excellent amenities.
* Good sized living/dining room with attractive fireplace within which there is a gas fired log burning stove, stairs rising to first floor, good sized understairs cupboard, TV point, central ceiling beam and exposed beams above windows and doors, beamed alcove, feature stone walling, three double wall lights.
* Well planned kitchen with built-in electric oven and hob having extractor hood above, built-in fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, one and a half bowl sink unit with chrome mixer tap, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, ceramic tiled floor, stable back door to garden.
* Landing with trap to roof space.
* Bedroom one with fitted double wardrobe and a single wardrobe, attractive Victorian fireplace.
* Bedroom two has a cupboard housing the gas fired combination boiler within for domestic hot water and central heating.
* Bathroom having a white suite with chrome fixtures and fittings. Shaped bath with shower unit and shower screen, wash basin, WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail radiator, slate tiled floor, ceramic tiled splashbacks.
* Pleasant rear garden which measures approximately 120' in length. There is a block paved patio area, lawns, flower and shrub beds. At the foot of the garden there is a shed and dog kennel. Outside tap.
* Car parking is available immediately outside the cottage on the public highway.
All mains services are connected. Gas boiler is located in the cupboard in bedroom two.
Agents note I
The vendor of this property is related to a Partner at Anker & Partners.
Stratford upon Avon District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's note II
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We used Anker & Partners to sell our property in Kings Sutton. They gave a very professional and personal service. Always friendly and helpful, no matter how many times we contacted them. A great team, thank you very much."