- A very well presented modern semi detached chalet bungalow
- Tucked away in a no through road on the ever popular Cherwell Heights area
- Large hall with galleried landing over
- Living room
- Bedroom three
- Office or playroom
- Two first floor bedrooms
- Gas ch via rads
- uPVC double glazing
A VERY WELL PRESENTED MODERN SEMI DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW TUCKED AWAY IN A NO THROUGH ROAD ON THE EVER POPULAR CHERWELL HEIGHTS AREA.
Large hall with galleried landing over, living room, kitchen, bedroom three, office or playroom, two first floor bedrooms, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, garage and off road parking, gardens.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 0.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed via the High Street into George Street and at the traffic lights turn right into Windsor Street and at the next traffic lights turn left into Swan Close Road. Take the second turning on the left into Bankside and Coppice Close is the third turning on the right. Follow the road bearing left towards the top and continue into a cul de sac on the left and the property will be found on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
23 COPPICE CLOSE is a brick built semi detached chalet bungalow which is located in a small enclave tucked away toward the end of this no through road. It is presented in good decorative order and has recently been re-carpeted throughout. It has flexible accommodation on two floors including a spacious main reception room which opens to the rear garden. Adjacent to this there is a kitchen which has been re-fitted with a modern range of oak effect units. There is a third bedroom/office or play room also on the ground floor as well as a modern spacious bathroom. On the first floor there is a large main bedroom and a further second bedroom with far reaching views. Externally there is a good frontage, extensive off road parking to front and side and a single garage at the end of the drive. There is an easily managed garden to the rear.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented three bedroomed semi detached chalet bungalow on Cherwell Heights.
* Tucked away in a pleasant no through road.
* Large hall with galleried landing over with door to understairs storage and further door to built-in cloaks cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired combination boiler.
* Spacious living room with fitted gas fire and uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors opening to the rear garden,
* Modern re-fitted kitchen with a range of oak effect base and eye level units incorporating a built-in oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, work tops, door to side, window to rear and ceramic tiled floor.
* Ground floor bedroom/office or playroom with window to front.
* Re-fitted ground floor bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, attractive tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail, window.
* Large main bedroom with window to front and door to undereaves storage.
* Second bedroom with window to rear and far reaching views over the town and countryside beyond.
* Low maintenance slate bed frontage, driveway to front and side providing off road parking for several vehicles with a detached single garage beyond. There is an an easily managed rear garden comprising a paved patio, lawned area and borders.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired combination boiler is located in the cupboard off the hall.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We have been using Ankers to rent out our properties for about 15 years now. They have always been professional and yet friendly, giving good advice and support as and when required. Their response time in replying to any of our queries has been excellent. Their vetting process has resulted in finding good tenants who, typically, stay for a number of years. On the very rare occasions when a problem has arisen, they have dealt with it speedily and fairly to all parties. I would have no concerns about recommending them to prospective landlords nor tenants."