- Terraced house in a popular location
- Walking distance to the town
- Two bedrooms
- En-suite to bedroom one
- Two allocated parking spaces
- No onward chain
A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED TERRACED HOUSE OCCUPYING A PLEASANT POSITION OVERLOOKING A TREED GREEN IN THIS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER NO THROUGH ROAD CLOSE TO TOWN.
Porch, re-fitted kitchen/dining room, sitting room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, further bedroom, bathroom, gas ch via rads, double glazing, garden, two allocated parking spaces, no onward chain.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Continue to the first roundabout and turn right into Parklands. Follow the road ahead and the property will be found on the left hand side set back behind a small treed green and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
141 PARKLANDS is a well presented mid terraced house which has a modern and spacious re-fitted kitchen/dining room. It is pleasantly located at the back of this no through road and has outlooks over a small treed green to the front. Unusually for a two bedroom house it has an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom in addition to the main bathroom. There is a garden to the rear and allocated parking for two vehicles.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented terraced house in a desirable and conveniently located no through road.
* Not far from the town centre, railway station and within easy walking distance of local shops and schooling.
* Useful porch.
* Spacious re-fitted modern kitchen/dining room with shaker style units incorporating a built-in oven with gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and tumble dryer, window to front overlooking the green, wall mounted gas fired boiler, space for table and chairs.
* Sitting room withy double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden.
* A large master bedroom with window to front overlooking the green and an archway to the en-suite.
* En-suite shower room fitted with a fully tiled shower cubicle, recessed wash hand basin with cupboard under.
* Second bedroom with window to rear and door to deep built-in airing cupboard
* Main bathroom with suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC, window.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* No onward chain.
* Lawned garden to front and covered bin store.
* Rear garden comprising a paved patio area, lawn and gated pedestrian access leading via a path to the parking area.
* Two allocated off road parking spaces approached via vehicular access to the rear.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Very impressed with the excellent service we received from Jeremy, Claire and the Ankers team who were all extremely friendly and helpful. From start to finish we were kept fully informed and any questions and queries were dealt with straight away. We would totally recommend using them."