Further to the recent Government announcement, we have now re-opened and recommenced viewings and house moves, subject to stringent social distancing guidelines
In order to comply with these, please see below the current recommendations that we are now
- We will need to confirm before any viewing or visit if any party has had COVID-19 or shown any symptoms, are shielding or clinically vulnerable or are currently self-isolating.
- We are operating an appointment system for visits to our office - please call us on 01295 274034/271414 to arrange a mutually convenient time – our doors will remain locked.
- In order to reduce social contact, we will be providing video footage prior to arranging a physical viewing of the property and as such, would ask that prospective tenants only arrange a viewing if you have a strong interest in it.
- We will maintain a minimum 2 metre distance from others wherever possible during viewings.
- All parties will be required to wash their hands with hand sanitizer upon entering a property.
- All internal doors will be opened prior to viewing and surfaces will be wiped down
- In order to maintain social distancing regulations, we would ask that no more than two people from the same household attend appointments either in our office and for viewings. If we do arrive for a viewing and more than the permitted number of people are present, we will have to cancel and rearrange.
"Ankers dealt with our house sale and purchase, we had a 7 month journey which became an emotional rollercoaster. They dealt with everything with ease, even counselled us at times with the lows. They continued to hold the chain together and dealt with many issues which were required by other agents and solicitors. I would highly recommend selling and buying a property from them. We can't thank them enough for all they did, and created a close working relationship with Jeremy and Marie - they are truly an amazing team. Thank you for helping us get our dream home"