- Modern detached house
- Three reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Off road parking
- Private landscaped rear garden
Spacious hall, cloakroom/WC, office/family room, sitting room, open plan living kitchen/dining room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms, family bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, landscaped rear garden backing onto copse, off road car parking, single garage.
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury train station 1 mile
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Westerly direction along West Bar Street and into the Broughton Road. Travel over the roundabout and continue turning right into Claypits Close which is the third turning on the right hand side. The property will be found at the top of the hill immediately in front of you.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
CLAYPITS CLOSE is a small no through road toward the Western edge of Banbury and is a sought after development constructed approximately 9 years ago. Number 17 enjoys an elevated position with far reaching views to the front and a pleasant copse to the rear teeming with wildlife. The accommodation is arranged over two floors, is spacious, well planned an ideal for modern family living. This is typified by the open plan living kitchen/dining room occupying the full width of the property at the rear with direct access to the patio and garden.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Spacious entrance hall with wood floor, built-in storage/cloaks cupboards and stairs to first floor.
* To the front of the property there is a pleasant sitting room and also an office/family room, both with telephone socket and aerial point. Sitting room has wiring for wall mounted TV.
* To the rear occupying the full width of the property there is a superb open plan living kitchen/dining room with direct access to the patio and garden via double glazed doors and a pleasant outlook over the garden and copse beyond. The kitchen area includes granite work surfaces, an island, integrated appliances and ceramic tiled floor. Telephone and aerial points.
* On the first floor there is a very spacious landing with a hatch to the loft space and an airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
* The master bedroom has a commanding view over town, double built-in wardrobe, telephone socket, TV aerial point and door to the en-suite shower room which features a modern white suite.
* There are three further double bedrooms all with telephone sockets and TV aerial points.
* Family bathroom with a white suite, window, ceramic tiled floor and heated towel rail.
* The rear garden is beautifully landscaped and has a paved patio with a larger lawned area beyond with well stocked borders. The rear garden backs onto a small area of woodland which is ideal for wildlife.
* Outside the property to the side there is a driveway providing off road car parking for two vehicles and a single garage which has power and light connected and a personal door to the rear garden.
All mains services are connected. Claypits Close is a private road, the responsibility for this is shared between the owners. There is an annual charge for the upkeep of this which is £255 per annum. The property has an alarm system.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Thank you so much for all the efforts made on our behalf in the sale of Lower Barn, Shotteswell. We appreciate very much the work you put in to get things moving. We were extremely satisfied with every part of our sale and once again Anker & Partners have given us a first class service. The purchase of Lower Barn was through your firm and you have justified our coming back to you for our sale. Many thanks to you and all the team. "