- A Detached Non Estate House
- Very Large Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Family/Dining Room
- Victorian Style Conservatory
- Four Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Shower Room
- In and Out Driveway
- Large Rear Garden
A DETACHED FOUR BEDROOMED 1930'S HOUSE WITH EXTENSIVE ACCOMMODATION AND LARGE GARDENS.
Porch, hall, very large sitting room, office/playroom, living kitchen/family room and dining area, Victorian style conservatory, four bedrooms, bathroom, separate shower room, original features, gas ch via rads, in and out driveway providing off road parking space for several vehicles, garage, approx. 90' attractive rear garden.
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 3 miles
Oxford 19 Miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Enter Bodicote and continue along the Oxford Road. The property will be found on the right hand side before leaving the village.
BODICOTE lies approximately a mile and a half south of Banbury and within the village amenities include Post Office and stores, two public houses, Indian cuisine restaurant, a primary school, village hall and sports clubs including Banbury Cricket, Banbury Rugby Club and 'Bannatynes' Health and Leisure Club, there is also bus service to and from the town centre. Junction 11 of the M40 is to be found on the eastern outskirts of Banbury.
A floorplan has been provided to show the dimensions and layout of the property. The main features of the property are as follows:
* Extensive accommodation which has been extended to provide excellent family accommodation.
* Rooms complimented by some original features and modern fittings.
* Huge main reception room with bay window and multi fuel burning stove.
* Victorian conservatory.
* A very practical family area ideal for entertaining with living kitchen space leading to a dining area.
* A spacious office/playroom on the ground floor.
* Four first floor bedrooms.
* Bathroom with a white suite and separate re-fitted shower room also with a white suite.
* An in and out driveway providing off road parking space for several vehicles.
* A well tended rear garden extending to approximately 90' with a large paved patio, soft fruits, apple trees, many shrubs, perennials and two raised vegetable plots.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band F (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
"My family have been renting out a property through Ankers Lettings department for over 15 Years and have never experienced any problems. Margaret and the team are both friendly and professional and have managed all aspects of the property in an efficient and caring manner. We would highly recommended this agency"