- Spacious two bedroom house
- Village location
- Well presented throughout
- Rear garden
- Garage & parking
- Field views
A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED HOUSE WITH PLEASANT FIELD VIEWS IN A VILLAGE LOCATION BETWEEN BANBURY AND CHIPPING NORTON.
Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms, oil central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens, garage and parking.
Banbury 5 miles
Chipping Norton 9 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Banbury railway station 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury take the A361 Chipping Norton road. After approximately 3 miles Bloxham village will be reached and having left the village on the Chipping Norton side take the first right hand turning signposted to Milcombe and Hook Norton. Having entered Milcombe continue through the village until you see our "For Sale" board on the right hand side. Parking is available in the communal area.
MILCOMBE lies approx. 5 miles South West of Banbury. Within the village there is a public house, parish church, local store and post office. The larger village of BLOXHAM lies approximately 1 mile away and here there are excellent daily facilities to include shops, public houses/restaurants, churches of differing denominations, golf and driving range, doctors and dentists surgeries. The property lies within the catchment area of the Warriner School at Bloxham and is within easy reach of the private Tudor Hall School and Bloxham College.
4 THE GREEN is a well presented two bedroomed house, situated within the village of Milcombe. The house has pleasant field views to the rear, and is within easy reach of the Horse & Groom public house. The house is located in a pleasant close, away from the main road running through Milcombe and overlooks a small green. There is a garage within a block, and communal parking available. From the rear of the property there are field views.
* Two bedroom, end of terrace house.
* Popular south side of Banbury village location.
* Two well reputed golf courses within three miles, along with a village pub half a mile walk away.
* Entrance hall leading to lounge with wood effect laminate flooring, under stair storage space, double glazed window to front aspect.
* Kitchen consisting of vinyl flooring, space for breakfast table, electric cooker with extractor hood over, a range of eye and base level units, working surfaces over cupboards and drawers, space for fridge freezer, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
* Landing with hatch to loft and access to all first floor accommodation.
* Vinyl wood effect flooring, bath tub with shower over, tiled splash back area, wash basin and w/c.
* Bedroom one is a double with built in wardrobes, and bedroom two is a smaller double, with field views.
* The garden features, patio area, oil fired boiler, laid lawn, oil tank, field views.
* Garage and communal parking. Garage is 4th door along, it's a white door with opening handle low on the face.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. External oil boiler at the rear of house.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We were having a stressful time trying to sell our house. We left our old agency and went to Anker. Jeremy Vasey was on the case and very supportive. Emails were replied to quickly. Towards the end Jeremy went out of his way to make sure things were proceeding with our sale. "