- An executive four bedroom detached family home
- Three reception rooms
- Two en-suites
- Large rear garden
- Double garage
- Off road parking
- Gas central heating Double glazing
- No onward chain.
Entrance hall, study, cloakroom, utility room, kitchen, family room, dining room, sitting room, four bedrooms, two en-suites, family bathroom, large rear garden, double garage, off road parking, gas central heating, double glazing, no onward chain.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Chipping Norton 14 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Oxford 19 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail approx.
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Toward the outskirts of the town turn left off the Bloxham Road into Parsons Piece and follow the road straight on for approximately 200 yards taking the turning on the left. Follow the road around right handed and the property will be found as the second property on the right. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
37 PARSONS PIECE is an exceptionally well presented and thoughtfully planned detached family home. The house is finished to a very high specification featuring upgrades throughout. The ground floor accommodation stems from a grand central staircase, coming together again at the rear of the property in the large kitchen family room. The first floor features a master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite with bedrooms two and three sharing a "Jack and Jill" en-suite. There is a utility, study and double garage further adding to the great space this property offers. There is also ample off road parking in front of the garages and a fairly large rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A detached four bedroomed family home.
* Highly sought after area on the southwestern outskirts of the town.
* Finished to an exceptional level throughout.
* Double garage and parking.
* Stunning kitchen family room.
* No onward chain.
* Large south facing garden.
* Highly energy efficient.
* Entrance hall with luxury Amtico tiled flooring, central staircase with storage space under the stairs, alarm control panel, doors to first floor accommodation.
* Study with Amtico tiled flooring.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin, extractor fan.
* Understairs storage cupboard with shelving and coat hanging space.
* Kitchen/family room fitted with luxury white units with quartz worktops, double Neff integrated oven, a Neff five ring gas burner hob, a range of soft closing base and eye level cupboards, one and a half stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap over, LED downlighters, space for dining table and sofa area with double glazed French doors to the rear and door leading to the utility room.
* Utility room with stainelss steel sink unit with mixer tap over, wall mounted Potterton boiler, plumbing for washing machine, access to the fusebox, storage cupboards, personal door to the side.
* Dining room with double glazed French doors to the rear and double doors opening to the lounge.
* Sitting room having double glazed window to front, TV point.
* The central staircase leads to the first floor landing which has hatch to loft, cupboard housing the hot water tank.
* Master bedroom with private outlook, wall mounted thermostat, private dressing area with bespoke wall to wall soft closing wardrobes.
* En-suite with a suite comprising a double shower cubicle, WC, wash basin with storage under, chrome heated towel rail, shaver point, LED light x5, extractor fan, Amtico tiled flooring,
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising single shower cubicle, wash basin, WC, bath, extractor fan, Amtico tiled flooring.
* Bedrooms two and three are both doubles having soft closing wardrobes and share a "Jack and Jill" style en-suite which comprises a single shower cubicle, wash basin and WC, Amtico tiled flooring.
* Bedroom four is a single and has two built-in storage cupboards.
* Outside the property to the rear the garden is mostly laid to lawn and comprises a patio area, side access via a secure gate. To the front there is a double garage and two off road parking spaces.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
"I recently sold my house through Anker. Jeremy, Claire and the rest of the team could not be more helpful. The fact that I could speak to anyone within the office and they would assist me rather than having to leave a message was invaluable. Fantastic."