Chamberlaine Court, Banbury
- One bedroom
- Second floor retirement apartment in canalside development
- Well presented accommodation with modern fittings
- Town centre location
A WELL PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR RETIREMENT DEVELOPMENT IN THIS CANALSIDE DEVELOPMENT IN THE TOWN CENTRE.
Hall, open plan living/dining room, modern kitchen, double bedroom, modern bathroom, communal hall, lift/stairway, residents lounge, laundry, south facing gardens and parking, House Manager.
Banbury town centre 0.2 miles
Banbury railway station 0.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1 mile
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via Horsefair and into North Bar. Turn left at the traffic lights into Castle Street and bear left at the mini roundabout and right at the next mini roundabout into Spiceball Park Road. Chamberlaine Court will be found after a short distance on the right. Number 50 is a second floor apartment approached via stairs or lift.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
50 CHAMBERLAINE COURT is a very well presented second floor one bedroomed retirement apartment located in this ever popular block which is the closest of the retirement developments in Banbury to the town centre. It is within yards of the Castle Quay shopping centre with direct access via a secure gate over the canal via the bridge to the shops, cafés, restaurant and museum. The accommodation includes a spacious main reception room with a large window to the front, a modern kitchen with built-in appliances, a well proportioned double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and a modern bathroom with a white suite and shower unit over bath. Externally there is a communal parking area to the front and well tended communal gardens including a large patio and seating area, lawns and well stocked flower beds and borders.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A second floor one bedroom retirement apartment in a highly sought after block. Located within very easy walking distance of the main shopping area in the town centre.
* Within walking distance of the town centre.
* Large open plan living/dining room with bay window to front.
* Modern kitchen with a range of limed oak base and eye level units incorporating a built-in hob and extractor, integrated fridge, glazed wall cabinets, granite effect work surfaces, ceramic wall tiling and floor tiling.
* A spacious double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and large window to front.
* Bathroom with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor, half tiled walls.
* Secure gated access to the block paved pathway and towpath leading via a small bridge to the shopping centre.
* Excellent range of communal facilities including reception hall, lift and staircase, residents lounge, opening to the well tended south facing garden and gated access to the canalside, adjacent kitchenette, separate laundry, House Manager.
* Guest suite available by reservation.
* Centralised emergency system via pull cords in the apartment.
* Communal off street parking.
* All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
The Lease expires 23/06/2113.
Service charge - £2,058.42 per annum.
Ground rent - £455.88 per annum.
This development is restricted to at least one occupant being 55 years or over.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.