- Semi detached house in a highly sought after area
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room Utility
- Gas ch via rads
- uPVC double glazing
- Off road parking
- Garage with internal access
Porch, hall, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, ground floor WC, three bedrooms, bathroom, WC, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, off road parking, garage with internal access, gardens.
£300,000 FREEHOLDApproximate distances
Banbury 3 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Stratford upon Avon 22 miles
Leamington Spa 21 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 60 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Oxford 19 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail approx.
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). After approximately 3 miles Bloxham will be reached. On entering the village turn left into Chipperfield Park road and then take the first turning right into Colegrave Road. The property will be found after a short distance on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought-after and well served village with amenities including shops, food outlets, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
28 COLEGRAVE ROAD is a brick built semi detached house with well balanced accommodation on two floors which has been extended at ground floor level to provide a utility and ground floor cloakroom. It is located in a highly desirable area within easy walking distance of schools and wider facilities in the village including shops and food outlets. The accommodation is generally well presented however we believe that most people will wish to update some of the fittings. It includes a porch which has been added to the front, a large open plan living space, a kitchen/breakfast room with built-in and integrated appliances plus the aforementioned utility room and ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, a bathroom and separate WC. There is gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing. Externally there is a parking space on the driveway beyond which is a single garage. To the rear there is an attractive garden.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A three bedroomed semi detached house in a sought after area.
* Well balanced accommodation on two floors.
* Some cosmetic updating required.
* Porch with hanging space and glazed door to hall.
* Large open plan living space with window to front and double glazed door to the rear garden.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with a range of base and eye level units incorporating built-in oven, gas hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, window to rear, wall mounted gas fired boiler and door to the utility.
* Utility room with single drainer sink, base unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for further appliances, door to rear garden and door to WC with WC and wash hand basin, half tiled wall.
* Landing with built-in airing cupboard, window to side and hatch to loft.
* Main bedroom with wall to wall built-in wardrobes, fitted range of furniture and window to rear.
* Two further bedrooms with window to front.
* Bathroom with a coloured suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, window, radiator.
* Separate WC with WC and window.
* Gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing and solar panels.
* Off road parking on the drive beyond which is an electronically operated up and over door with remote control opening to the single garage with light and power connected and a personal door to the utility room.
* Lawned front garden with border and a well stocked rear garden comprising patio, lawn and borders, further gravelled seating area.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We had a portfolio of 10 properties with another Agent who had, in our opinion, "mis-managed" for some time. Having consulted Margaret and been impressed with her professionalism, we decided to transfer them to Anker and Partners. We have not looked back and are so happy with the service we now receive. Thank you Margaret and your team."