- Immaculately presented
- Detached family room
- No onward chain
- Ensuite to master
- Private rear garden
- Off road parking
- No through road
- Popular development
Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, three bedrooms (master with en-suite), family bathroom, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, rear garden, two off road parking spaces, no onward chain.
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Chipping Norton 13 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury town centre take the Warwick Road (B4100). Travel straight over the traffic lights at the A422 junction continuing towards Warwick. At the second roundabout turn right into Duke's Meadow Drive. Continue along Duke's Meadow Drive and turn right at the third roundabout into Winter Gardens Way. Follow the road as it bears to the right and take the third turning on your left into Thyme Close. Follow the road right-handed for approximately 200 yards and number 21 will be found on the right hand side. Park opposite where available.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
21 THYME CLOSE is an immaculately presented three bedroomed detached house, situated toward the end of a no through road with minimal passing traffic. The house itself is an attractive brick built property with parking to the side. The accommodation flows from the central hallway into the kitchen/dining room to one side and a sitting room with French doors to the other. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a further single with an en-suite to the master bedroom. The garden is well presented with a well planned decking area acting as an evening sun trap. A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A three bedroomed detached family home.
* Cul de sac location in a sought after development.
* A short walk to nearby amenities including shops, public house and primary school.
* Well presented throughout.
* Entrance hall with ceramic tiled flooring.
* Cloakroom with WC and was basin, tiling to splashbacks.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, space for a table, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, electric oven with a four ring gas hob over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over and tiled splashback areas.
* Sitting room with double glazed French doors to the patio area.
* Landing with hatch to loft which is boarded and insulated.
* Master bedroom with double built-in wardrobe.
* En-suite fitted with a suite comprising single shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, tiled linoleum flooring, tiled spalshback areas.
* Bedroom two is a double.
* Bedroom three is a single.
* Family bathroom with a suite comprising bath with shower attachment, WC, wash basin, tiled splashback areas, shaver point, tiled effect linoleum flooring.
* Outside the property the garden is mostly laid to lawn with a patio area, new decking and a range of shrub borders.
* There are two off road car parking spaces.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I was a executor of a deceased estate and a house was part of the estate to sell, The house was local to Anker, but I live in Spain. which I imaged would cause me some headaches but Anker were so helpful and totally professional throughout the process, even when the original buyer pulled out through health reasons within a few days another buyer was found and the whole process was seamless. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any prospective buyer or seller. "