Bridge Court, Banbury
- Investment opportunity
- Large one bedroom apartment
- Large open plan living area with kitchen area Double bedroom Bathroom
- Communal garden Allocated parking space Assured Shorthold Tenancy until 03/04/18
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE AN EXCEPTIONALLY LARGE ONE BEDROOMED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH PRIVATE ENTRANCE IN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED GATED DEVELOPMENT EXCEPTIONALLY CONVENIENT FOR RAILWAY STATION, TOWN CENTRE AND M40.
Hall, large open plan living area with kitchen area, double bedroom, bathroom, high ceilings throughout, communal garden, allocated parking space, Assured Shorthold Tenancy until 03/04/18.
Banbury town centre 0.25 miles
Banbury railway station 0.15 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.25 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury railway station rear parking 1.25 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed via Bridge Street and into the Middleton Road. Turn immediately right at the traffic lights into Merton Street and follow the road to the T-junction turn left and proceed to the next T-junction and turn left again into Causeway. Bridge Court will be found toward the end of the road on the right hand side and is approached via electric wrought iron gates. If on foot proceed from Bridge Street into the Middleton Road and immediately past The Londis convenience store use the pedestrian gate which leads via a path to Bridge Court.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
6 BRIDGE COURT is an exceptionally spacious ground floor one bedroomed apartment with a private entrance forming part of this highly regarded gated development. It is located within very easy walking distance of the railway station and it is also very accessible for the town centre and junction 11 of the M40 motorway. The accommodation features much higher then average ceilings throughout and a range of modern fittings. The layout is ideally suited for modern living including a very large open plan living area and kitchen.
The property is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy which terminates on the 3rd April 2018 and it is achieving an income of £665 per calendar month.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An excellent investment opportunity very close to the railway station and town centre.
* A much larger then average one bedroomed maisonette.
* In a gated development with electronic gates.
* Very high ceilings throughout.
* Very spacious open plan living area and kitchen with cream base and eye level units, built-in oven, hob and extractor, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, work surfaces.
* Double bedroom with window to front.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, window, heated towel rail, spotlights and extractor.
* Electric heating, neutral decor and carpeting.
* Small communal lawned garden with patio.
* Electric gates lead via an archway to a block paved driveway and parking area with one allocated space for number 6.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
The property is held on a 125 year lease which commenced in January 2008.
Service charge - £657.36 payable twice yearly
Ground Rent - £112.50 payable twice yearly
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band A.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.