High Street, Culworth
Guide price £400,000
- A spacious detached early Victorian property
- In need of modernisation
- Garden room
- 3/4 bedrooms Workshop/store
- Large garden, about 1/3 acre
A SPACIOUS EARLY VICTORIAN DETACHED HOUSE REQUIRING MODERNISATION, HAVING HUGE POTENTIAL.
Hall, cellar, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, garden room, 3/4 bedrooms, bathroom, workshop/store, parking, large garden, about 1/3 acre.
OPEN DAY SATURDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 11am - 1pm - by appointment only.
GUIDE PRICE £400,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury 8 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in an Easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). Travel over the roundabout at the junction of the M40 and at the top of Blacklocks Hill turn left where signposted to Northampton (B4525). Continue for approximately 5 miles and turn left where signposted to Thorpe Mandeville and Sulgrave. Follow the road for a further two miles and having passed the turning to the right for Sulgrave ignore the first turning for Culworth and take the second one on the left. Travel into the village
CULWORTH is an attractive and unspoilt village which lies approximately eight miles north east of Banbury. With a picturesque village green and comprising of stone houses and cottages, amenities include a public house, butchers shop, church and primary school. Junction 11 of the M40 motorway is approximately 15 minutes drive away as well as being conveniently placed for Banbury the market town of Brackley is within about 15 minutes drive. Some very attractive countryside surrounds.
* A handsome detached village house believed to date back to the 19th century and built in classic early Victorian style. The property has huge potential and lots of scope for improvement and updating to create an impressive family home. Attractively located in the main street of this picturesque village on the south Northamptonshire
orth Oxfordshire borders offering spacious accommodation with the footprint of the existing conservatory and dining room allowing potential for extension.
* Laid out over two floors and having a spacious central entrance hall.
* Sitting room with fireplace, dining room with fireplace, cellar.
* Kitchen with larder.
* Conservatory and garden room.
* Cloakroom with WC.
* At first floor level there are three main bedrooms and a thoroughfare room.
* Large bathroom.
* Useful workshop/store/small brick barn which is sectioned into a coal shed and workshop with loft space above.
* The property stands in approximately 1/3 acre. There is vehicular access allowing off road parking for one motor vehicle in front of the outbuilding. Potential to drive into the garden and create more parking space.
* The gardens are extensive and comprise lawned areas, shrub borders, pathways, there are a number of fruit trees, two derelict garden sheds, a small garden pond, and a low blockwork wall which was formerly part of a greenhouse.
Mains water, electricity and drainage connected.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.