- An extended four bedroom semi detached house
- Sitting room
- Family/dining room Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor cloakroom Bathroom
- Front & rear gardens
Porch, sitting room, family/dining room, modern kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor cloakroom, four bedrooms, bathroom, driveway, garage, garden.
Banbury town centre 0.25 miles
Banbury railway station 1.25 miles
Junction 11 M40 motorway 2.5 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 20 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury cross proceed along West Bar and before continuing into Broughton Road turn left into Beargarden Road and immediately right into Kingsway. Take the first turning on the right into Mewburn Road and the property will be found after a short distance on the right and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
An extended four bedroom semi detached house located in a desirable residential area within walking distance of the town centre. The property has been extended at ground floor level to provide spacious living rooms and a modern kitchen/breakfast room as well as a ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor a large double aspect main bedroom has been added. The accommodation is complemented by double glazing and gas central heating via radiators. Externally there is off road parking and a driveway as well as a wider than average garage incorporating a side passage. There is a mature garden to the rear of easily managed proportion.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* An extended brick built semi detached house located with walking distance of the town centre.
* Double glazed porch with window to front.
* Sitting room with large window to front and open access to the family/dining room.
* Family/dining room with sliding double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
* Modern kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of wood effect base and eye level units incorporating a built in double oven, hob and extractor, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, window to rear overlooking the garden, door to the patio.
* Inner hall with personal door to the garage and further door to the ground floor cloakroom.
* A large main bedroom with double aspect with access to a flat roofed area to the front with railings where a roof terrace could be created.
* Two further double bedrooms and a single.
* Family bathroom comprising a panelled bath with fully tiled surround, wash hand basin, WC, window.
* Gas central heating via radiators and double glazing.
* Driveway to the front providing off road parking space for one to two cars alongside the lawned area with borders and a mature Magnolia tree.
* Wider than average single garage incorporating a side passage providing space for appliances, power and light connected and personal door to the inner hall.
* A mature garden lies to the rear of manageable proportion comprising a patio, lawned area with borders, Apple tree and soft fruit bushes.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey and Valuation Works
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Many thanks for all your help and advice on the sale of mums house it was much appreciated."