- Four bedroom detached house with an annexe
- Kitchen/dining room
- Oil central heating, Extensive off road parking Double garage
- Lovely mature rear garden
- Sought after village location
- Standing in approximately 1/4 of an acre
Hall, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, dining room, annexe with large double bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette, three first floor bedrooms and bathroom, oil central heating, extensive off road parking, double garage, lovely mature rear garden.
GUIDE PRICE £450,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury 7 miles
Shipston on Stour 9 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 10 miles
Junction 12 (M40) 12 miles
Stratford upon Avon 14 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Oxford 30 miles
Banbury railway station 11 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 20 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury proceed in a northwesterly direction toward Stratford upon Avon (A422). Travel through the villages of Drayton and Wroxton and after a further mile and a half turn left where signposted to Alkerton and Shenington. Travel through Alkerton and proceed into Shenington and having passed The Green on the left hand side, The Level will be found as a turning to the left. The property will be found on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
SHENINGTON is an extremely popular village with a well renowned primary school, public house/restaurant, parish church, doctor's surgery and pretty village green. It is located approximately 6 miles North West of nearby market town Banbury which offers extensive modern shopping, educational and leisure amenities and a main line railway station with regular services to London, Birmingham and the North. Sporting activities in the area include golf at Tadmarton and Adderbury, National Hunt racing at Warwick, Stratford upon Avon and Towcester and Motor racing at Silverstone.
Tamar is a detached two storey house with extensive and flexible accommodation with the added advantage of a self contained ground floor one bedroom annexe in addition to the three first floor bedrooms. The property is located in a pleasant single no through road toward the edge of the village. It stands in large gardens extending to approximately ¼ of an acre. There is extensive off road parking at the front for several vehicles whilst to the rear there is a large well laid out mature garden including a vegetable plot and summer house.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A detached house including a self contained one bedroom ground floor annexe.
* Located in a highly sought after and very pretty village with pub and primary school.
* Standing in a large plot extending to approximately ¼ of an acre.
* Hall and ground floor WC.
* Kitchen/dining room with oil fired Rayburn and window to front.
* Sitting room with windows to front and side.
* Dining room/family room with french windows to rear garden and further window to rear.
* Self contained ground floor annexe containing bedsit, bathroom and kitchenette which would also make an ideal home office.
* Landing with hatch to half boarded loft with fitted ladder and light.
* Three first floor spacious double bedrooms.
* First floor family bathroom with a coloured suite comprising a panelled bath with shower unit over, wash hand basin, WC, window.
* Driveway at the front providing off road parking space for several vehicles and large adjacent lawned front garden.
* A very large mature rear garden with patio, large lawn, mature trees, shed, summer house, former vegetable plot.
* We believe that this property offers a great deal of scope for alteration and extension subject to building regulations and planning permission where required.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. The oil fired boiler serving the central heating is located in the kitchenette.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey and Valuation Work
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"To Jeremy and all the team at Anker With our thanks for a successful and smooth sale."