Horton Drive, Middleton Cheney
- A well presented detached bungalow
- Spacious accommodation
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Large master bedroom with dressing room/garden room and en-suite shower room,
- Gas central heating via radiators
- uPVC double glazing Extensive off road parking Garage
A WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION AND AN ATTRACTIVE GARDEN .
Hall, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining room, large master bedroom with dressing room/garden room and en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing extensive off road parking, garage.
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Stratford Upon Avon 24 miles
Leamington Spa 22 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in an easterly direction towards Brackley (A422). Travel over the motorway junction, continue on the A422 and at the roundabout at the top of Blacklocks Hill continue straight on taking the second exit towards Middleton Cheney. Travel into the village and having passed the news agents on the right and library on the left continue until Horton Road will be found as a turning to the right. Take this road and Horton Drive will be found as the first on the left and the property will be found after approximately 200 yards on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
MIDDLETON CHENEY lies approximately three miles east of Banbury and 2 miles east of Junction 11 of the M40. There are railway stations with lines to London at the larger station of Banbury on the Eastern outskirts and Kings Sutton. Within the village amenities include primary and secondary schooling, nursery and pre-school, library, mini supermarket, dispensing chemist, post office and shops, bus service, two public houses and parish church.
34 Horton Drive, Middleton Cheney is a detached bungalow which is pleasantly located in this desirable residential area within walking distance of all the amenities in the village. It has spacious and extended accommodation including a main reception room at the front and a spacious open plan kitchen/dining room opening onto the rear garden. A particular feature is the large main bedroom which has a dressing room/garden room and en-suite shower room, in addition to this there are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, there is extensive off road parking to the front and side as well as a single garage beyond. There is an attractive garden at the back.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A detached brick built bungalow which has been greatly extended to the rear elevation.
* Spacious well presented accommodation.
* Hall with hatch to loft space with fitted light and ladder which we believe may offer scope to be converted subject to building regulation approval.
* Sitting room with large window to front and ..... Marble fireplace with fitted gas living flame coal effect fire.
* A spacious open plan kitchen/dining room with cream base and eye level units, electric cooker point, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge, work surfaces, open access to the dining area where there is space for table chairs, plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer, door opening to the rear garden.
* Large main bedroom with a dressing room/garden room with patio doors opening to the rear garden, further door to an en-suite shower room with fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, window.
* Two further bedrooms.
* Family bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled walls and window.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Driveway to front and side providing off road parking space and leading to a single detached garage.
* Attractive rear garden with shaped lawn and borders, path and seating area.
All mains services are connected. The gas fired boiler is located in the loft.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band D .
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey and Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.