- Detached modern village house
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Low maintenance gardens
- Driveway allowing off road car parking
- Gas central heating Double glazing
- Beautifully presented throughout
AN INDIVIDUAL DETACHED MODERN VILLAGE HOUSE QUIETLY TUCKED AWAY IN A BACKWATER OF THIS PICTURESQUE AND SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE WITHIN EASY REACH OF BANBURY AND OXFORD.
Canopy porch, entrance hall, sitting room, study/dining room, kitchen, garden room/breakfast room, inner hall, ground floor bedroom and bathroom, first floor bedroom, pretty, low maintenance gardens, driveway allowing off road car parking, gas central heating, double glazing, beautifully presented throughout, no onward chain.
Guide Price £350,000
Banbury 3 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). After approximately 2 ½ miles Adderbury will be reached. Continue straight on at the traffic lights and turn right immediately afterwards. Passing The Green on your left hand side, follow the road through the village and having passed The Coach and Horses public house on the right take the second right hand turning into Chapel Lane. Continue until a "For Sale" board is seen on your left and Meadow View House will be found at the foot of the driveway on the left hand side.
ADDERBURY is a particularly sought after and attractive village, situated in the North Oxfordshire countryside. Amenities include a primary school, shop, golf club, tennis and squash club, public houses and a fine 14th Century Parish Church. The village is in the catchment area for The Warriner School at Bloxham.
We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* Am immaculate village house which was constructed to a high standard in 1991.
* Offering light and airy accommodation with excellent quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
* Quiet location and views of the church spire.
* Smart kitchen having sink unit with mixer tap, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge, double oven, ceramic hob, cooker extractor hood with light, ceramic tiled splashbacks, velux roof light, cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler for domestic hot water and central heating.
* Breakfast room/garden room having double glazed patio doors to rear garden, useful storage cupboard.
* Inner hall area.
* Ground floor master bedroom with double glazed door leading to garden.
* Bathroom fitted with a luxury white suite having chrome fixtures and fittings. Large shaped bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, shower over bath and shower screen, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled splashbacks, trap to roof space.
* At first floor level there is a double bedroom.
* Excellent electrical specification with spotlighting, concealed lighting either side of the ceiling area in the sitting room, remote control for gas living flame fire.
* Laminate flooring.
* There are two separate garden areas one to the front and one to the rear. A long gravelled driveway allows off road car parking for three/four motor cars. The front garden is enclosed by coloured fencing and comprises a gravelled patio with flagstone steps, bamboo lined border, outside lighting, outside tap, outside twin electrical socket, summer house with power sockets, gate to side.
* The rear garden is private and faces southwest. It is enclosed by attractive brick walling and features a decked area, a gravelled area and shrubbery. Outside light.
All mains services are connected. Gas fired combination boiler in cupboard in kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's Note II
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.