- Extended & remodelled detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Dining hall/sitting room, Conservatory
- Huge master bedroom with modern luxury en-suite wet room
- Modern bathroom
- Off road parking for 3-4 cars
- Tandem garage
- No onward chain
AN EXTENDED AND REMODELLED DETACHED BUNGALOW LOCATED IN THIS PLEASANT NO THROUGH ROAD ON THE SOUTHERN OUTSKIRTS OF THE TOWN.
Porch, hall, dining hall, sitting room, kitchen, conservatory, huge master bedroom with modern luxury en-suite wet room, second double bedroom and third bedroom/study, modern bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, off road parking for 3-4 cars, tandem garage, level lawned rear garden, no onward chain.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 0.75 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Oxford 19 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail approx.
From Banbury town centre proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). On the outskirts of the town bear left before the flyover where signposted to Cherwell Heights and Bodicote. At the roundabout turn right towards Bodicote and at the next mini roundabout turn right into Sycamore Drive. Willow Road will be found after a short distance on the right. The property will be found on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
9 WILLOW ROAD is a brick built detached bungalow which was constructed circa 1980 by Timms Homes. Since then it has been remodelled and extended to provide spacious and flexible accommodation in a relatively easily managed plot. It is located in a pleasant no through road on the southern outskirts of the town which means that it is accessible for The Horton Hospital, Sainsbury's supermarket and Banbury railway station. The property is much larger than it appears from the front elevation and it includes two/three reception rooms, two/three bedrooms depending on your preference. A particular feature of the property is the very large main bedroom which has a modern luxury en-suite wet room. In addition to the sitting room and kitchen the living accommodation is enhanced by the conservatory which has been added to the rear.
Externally there is parking on the driveway for 3-4 cars beyond which is a tandem garage or workshop with utility space which has a personal door to the conservatory. To the rear there is a mainly lawned level garden which faces west.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An extended and re-modelled detached bungalow.
* Located in a highly sought after area on the southern outskirts of Banbury.
* Positioned in a no through road.
* Flexible and well proportioned accommodation.
* Porch and hall leading to a dining hall.
* Sitting room with windows to front and side.
* Kitchen with base and eye level units, built-in double oven, hob and integrated extractor over, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, work surfaces.
* Conservatory with windows and doors overlooking the rear garden, ceramic tiled floor, door to the tandem garage.
* Very large master bedroom with window to rear, built-in wardrobes/airing cupboard, door to luxury modern fully tiled wet room with shower area and white suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, window, heated towel rail and extractor.
* Second double bedroom with two windows to the side.
* Bedroom three/study with window to side.
* Modern family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, semi recessed wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled walls, window, heated towel rail.
* uPVC double glazing and gas central heating via radiators.
* Large frontage with low maintenance area adjoining a bock paved driveway providing off road parking space for at least three vehicles.
* Tandem garage with remote controlled electric roller door, power and light connected, wall mounted gas fired boiler and window to rear, personal door to the conservatory.
* Gated side access to the level rear garden which is mainly lawned with borders, timber shed and water butt.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the garage.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Anker were the agent for our onward purchase. Notwithstanding that we were not their clients, they kept us informed throughout the process. We had a very long chain beneath us and only Anker kept abreast of the status of each transaction in the chain and were able to inform us accurately about our position. They are extremely professional, courteous and helpful. I cannot recommend the Banbury Office highly enough and will certainly use them in the future. Excellent service!"