- Two double bedrooms
- Tandem allocated parking
- Well decorated throughout
- Not overlooked rear garden
- Ideal for first time buyers and investors
- No through road location
Entrance hallway, kitchen, sitting/dining room, two bedrooms, bathroom, uPVC double glazing, heating, rear garden, allocated parking.
Approximate distances -
Banbury railway station 0.5 miles
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 0.5 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction via Bridge Street into the Middleton Road. Continue to the traffic lights by Tesco Express and turn left into Daventry Road. Delapre Drive will be found as the second turning on the right. Take the third turning on the left and proceed along the road for approximately 150 yards, following the numbering system. The property will be found on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
163 DELAPRE DRIVE is a modern and spacious two bedroomed property which is pleasantly located on this popular road on the Eastern outskirts of the town close to junction 11 of the M40 and the train station.
* Located in a sought after address in "New Grimsbury".
* Entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor, coats hanging space, understairs cupboard.
* The kitchen has a bay window to the front and is fitted with a range of eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board and a four ring electric hob with an extractor fan over and an oven beneath. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge.
* The sitting room is spacious and could house a small dining table and chairs, there is a window and door opening onto the rear garden.
* On the first floor the landing has doors giving access to all first floor accommodation.
* There are two bedrooms, bedroom one is a good sized double and has two useful storage cupboards. Bedroom two is a small double and is located to the rear.
* The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with a shower over, WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
* The rear garden comprises a laid lawn, new fencing and decking, shed.
* Tandem parking spaces in front of the property.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Many thanks for all your help and advice on the sale of mums house it was much appreciated."